PDA

View Full Version : Rear Lights Wiring?

Rikki
09-06-2006, 09:16 AM
In respect to my previous posts regarding the Altezza lights, i figured it might be helpful to know what colour of wires mean what. I have looked around the site, and the members area to find such info but to no avail. (maybe am just not looking hard enough)

if this is the case could someone point it out for me? or could i just get a quick run down of the colours if anyone knows this.

ta muchos.
:2thumbsup

Wodjno
09-06-2006, 10:07 AM
In respect to my previous posts regarding the Altezza lights, i figured it might be helpful to know what colour of wires mean what. I have looked around the site, and the members area to find such info but to no avail. (maybe am just not looking hard enough)

if this is the case could someone point it out for me? or could i just get a quick run down of the colours if anyone knows this.

ta muchos.

Hi

I've never wired up these Altezza lights, but thinking logically about it, i wouldn't have thought it matters knowing the colours of the wires. :thinking:
My reason for thinking this is if the Altezza lights have the same lights in the assembly then it's just Fog to Fog, Brake to Brake, Indicators to indicators etc..
I may be talking B***o*ks and i'm sure someone will tell me if i am :thinking:

Rikki
09-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi

I've never wired up these Altezza lights, but thinking logically about it, i wouldn't have thought it matters knowing the colours of the wires. :thinking:
My reason for thinking this is if the Altezza lights have the same lights in the assembly then it's just Fog to Fog, Brake to Brake, Indicators to indicators etc..
I may be talking B***o*ks and i'm sure someone will tell me if i am :thinking:

i think in theory your right, but the problem i have is i need to cut the connectors off and match up the wires. suppose if they are the same colour on both sets then no problem. but i'll have no reverse light for a bit, and need to make the reverse light on the cluster, the indicator (as per Spirit's thread on these lights)

just would be helpful incase i messed up /pan

Spirit
09-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Did my thread not show the wiring colours ? Will take a looky, don't forget you also need new bulbs for the indicators. Got mine off Zedy1.

Funkstar
11-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Kalle posted this in another thread. See if this helps:

http://www.directwholesale.net/diagrams/Diagrammodels.asp?MakeID=32&link=BULLDOG

Spirit
11-06-2006, 08:55 PM
I did not make a note anywhere of wires, arse.

Anyhow, not too difficult to work out, just follow each wire back from the light and they go into a multi connector, just write down what is what and then write down the Altezza wire colours......and IIRC the colours on each side differ too.