PDA

View Full Version : My beast and hopefully my new toy

cheese
11-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Thought I would post a couple of pictures of my Leggie and my [fingers crossed] new toy!!!!

Just gotta persude the current owner to give it to me!!!! :D

psbarham
11-06-2006, 07:35 PM
well without a doubt that'll make the VR4 seem sluggish :pimp2:

Nick VR4
11-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Mmmm looks good more info please what make etc sorry crap with Motor Bikes :speechles

cheese
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
The bike is Suzuki Hayabusa, and yes it does make the VR-4 feel sluggish. The current owner has had 197mph out of it, [wink wink] not on a public road [wink wink]

Kieran
11-06-2006, 10:52 PM
OMG - A 'Busa!

There's a fair few bikers in my office - Two chaps with a Yamaha R6 and a R1 between them, and another guy's just got a ZX-12R.

Funnily enough - my only bragging right is that I use more fuel than they do!!:embarasse

thehedgepig
11-06-2006, 11:31 PM
As an ex bike racer I think I may put my two penneth in to this one...

Suzuki at least got some of the name right hayaBUSa

Its weighs the same as a bus, its the length of a bus and it corners like a bus!!

I rode a mates for a couple of days when he was away and its BLOODY FAST in a straight line but nothing else inspired me about it.

As I say its just my opinion, no offence intended. /Wyhy

soapy1978
12-06-2006, 01:35 AM
my mates dad has a Suzuki Hayabusa buthe is now a member f the 200 mph club as he strps it and it has a f**King great turbo straped to the side of it and it lowered aswell so better for stripping or so he says

all i know about it is it is f**king quick

darren

Kenneth
12-06-2006, 08:59 AM
my mates dad has a Suzuki Hayabusa buthe is now a member f the 200 mph club as he strps it and it has a f**King great turbo straped to the side of it and it lowered aswell so better for stripping or so he says

all i know about it is it is f**king quick

darren

Lowered? Hope he doesn't drive it on the road lowered...

Heard bad stories about lowerd bikes bottoming out and ripping sump plugs out. result is basically death (oil hits rear tyre and its all over) if you are at any sort of speed.

Brunty
12-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Nice wheels Cheese - I might be in a position to get my KTM Duke II back in which case I'll race you across town, but concede you'll win after the GLF (or NSL) signs!!!

Hope manage to agree a deal on it.

:2thumbsup

Wodjno
12-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Nice bikes :2thumbsup My brothers on his 3rd now.. Awesome straight line speed and although not as agile as a 600 in the twistys, it's definitley not as bad as a bus. :inquisiti

cheese
12-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Well I have to admit, the camparsion to a bus is a bit extreme, it isn't as nimble as say a R1, but nothing can touch in a straight line,

I just love it, the way it feels, the way it sounds the sitting position and also, :embarasse the attention it gets both when standing and when moving.

The only bad news is, now that my mate has sobbered up he said I have more chance buying one of his kids, than his bike. /duh

stuey
12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
How fast are the kids ??????

cheese
12-06-2006, 07:29 PM
How fast are the kids ??????

/lol

Not sure, but I bet they are cheaper than the busa to insure

Paul Beazer
13-06-2006, 09:49 PM
The avatar bears a striking resemblance cheese...../pan :scholar:

Nutter_John
14-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Nice Pics Cheese - loks like you've moved house as well (no I'm not stalking you :) )

Remember just cause you can go fast doesn't mean you have to ;)

Cheers John

cheese
14-06-2006, 12:21 PM
The avatar bears a striking resemblance cheese...../pan :scholar:

Cheers paul, I am near as evil as stewie griffin though :evilgrin:

cheese
14-06-2006, 12:23 PM
Nice Pics Cheese - loks like you've moved house as well (no I'm not stalking you :) )

Remember just cause you can go fast doesn't mean you have to ;)

Cheers John

Hi John, yeah I had to move back to mums house after what happened with my dad, and looks like I may be here for a while.

Paul Beazer
14-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Sorry mate, only jesting!:iloveyou: Couldnt resist! What do i know, you're the one with the VR4 /Grrr

cheese
14-06-2006, 09:02 PM

[/LATE EDIT] That was meant to say, I am not nearly as evil as stewie griffin /duh