PDA

View Full Version : Ayrshire Cruise 24.6.06

Rikki
25-06-2006, 01:25 AM
I thought i would post up the pics of my recent outing at the Ayrshire Cruise in Kilmarnock. Met Dunly and Mark (MJR) and after some negotiating with a Leon managed to get all 3 side by side :evilgrin:

Apologies for the blurry one, camera aint that good in the dark /pan . I also have others but maybe a little too dark to put up.

Good night all in, had a giggle, good to meet some of the guys :) (and much to the annoyance of the other halves, we discussed Galant's all night:))

MJR
25-06-2006, 10:39 AM
C'mon the Galant crew LoL (well all 3 of us!)
Finally met Dunly after all the previous attempts (mite I say that he must be the must unluckiest Galant owner in the world! LoL)
and met Ricky and his bro.
A found that funny that we got told off cuz we were talking about Galants all nite.
But a great nite, cheerz lads.
I'll get my pics up later on at some point today

MJR
25-06-2006, 11:07 AM
I retract the comment about my pics, just tried to transfer them (about 24) onto my comp from my SD card and only 1 picture transferred and the rest have vanished WTF???

bradc
25-06-2006, 11:45 AM
A club vr-4 meet without a vr4? huh???

Just kidding, nice lookinf facelift on the left there.

DUNLY
25-06-2006, 05:38 PM
yup definately a good night, and yes i must be the unluckiest galant owner ever but that shall change when i get my V6 :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: . good to meet rikki and marc, share some experiences etc, and was v nice all 3 parked the gether. and yes my missus was not best pleased as all we talked about was galants for about 4 hours. ah well /pan . need to do it again b4 u go down south marc!??

DUNLY
25-06-2006, 05:50 PM
oh and i must say, rikki's v6 is :afro: :afro: . awfy nice!!

MJR
25-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh yes, try to do as much as we can b4 a head down south.

MJR

Rikki
25-06-2006, 11:41 PM
oh and i must say, rikki's v6 is :afro: :afro: . awfy nice!!

awww cheers Dunly :iloveyou:

Hopefully next time we meet there will be a VR4 there - that way we can get a test drive :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

MJR
26-06-2006, 03:01 PM
LoL who needs a VR4 c'mon the V6-24 crew :D

jokin a want a shot of a VR4 too :D

MJR

ritch_w
26-06-2006, 06:49 PM
jokin a want a shot of a VR4 too :D MJR

Looks like you guys are needing a VR4 taxi ride :evilgrin: mini meet anyone? (but no a sat night - thats beer time!!)

Rikki
26-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Looks like you guys are needing a VR4 taxi ride :evilgrin: mini meet anyone? (but no a sat night - thats beer time!!)

count me in, just let me know where n when :afro: - but then again, driving it would be better than the taxi ride :P

Big Ian
09-07-2006, 11:24 PM
aweee/pan ... i was nearly at that cruise/meet, would have been nice to have gone and bumped in to Jame's and the other's .... maybe next time.
i try to go along to Greenock cruise meet's to, or if any of ya feel like a wee trip across to Dumbarton i'm at out local meet every thursday night (www.westcruise.co.uk) you'll know me by the car's i drive ... they are both in my sig :2thumbsup ... then again i might have a VR4 by then?? :evilgrin: