PDA

View Full Version : 200sx S14a 1997 Emerald Green Modified (Readvertised due to timewaster)

f1ack2
26-06-2006, 12:20 PM
The time has come to sell my car , I have owned it for 3 years and loved every minute!! The link below takes you to the advert on the SXOC.

http://www.sxoc.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?p=2489946#post2489946

Paul Beazer
26-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Not being funny, but why are you selling a Nissan 200sx on a Mitsu Galant VR4 site?
You dont appear to have been an active member.
I dont mean to be harsh (im sure others here will put me right if i am being unfair), but there must be more appropriate sites to advertise your car! This isnt autotrader you know!

psbarham
26-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Not being funny, but why are you selling a Nissan 200sx on a Mitsu Galant VR4 site?

This isnt autotrader you know!
's funny i saw this earlier and thought just that

WildCards
26-06-2006, 10:02 PM
STOP!

While I agree it would be nice to see people adding something to the club instead of just using it to push their wares, let's not lower ourselves to other forums standards. Perhaps this chap will be buying a VR-4 once this SX is sold, you never know.

CARRY ON!

richy rich
26-06-2006, 10:42 PM
yes Steve look at his only other post hes looking.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16588

but i do think he is trying to sell it in the wrong place thou vr4 owner's are having difficulty to sell there cars let alone any thing else

f1ack2
27-06-2006, 10:01 AM
I am looking to get a VR4 in particular the one I posted on, I did have a buyer who left a deposit over a month ago however they have not returned any of my messages for the last two weeks. /Grrr

Perhaps I was misguided, however I thought there might be someone on the forum who might be looking for a RWD car as their next move.

To save on the bandwidth of the VR4 forum i just put a link to the sxoc where the full advert could be seen.

WildCards
27-06-2006, 01:08 PM
but i do think he is trying to sell it in the wrong place thou vr4 owner's are having difficulty to sell there cars let alone any thing else

You never know where a sale will come from, although it is wishful thinking on here I agree. I was just trying to pre-empt anything sour with my post above, sorry if i've stepped on anyones toes.

Some free bumps for you anyway Flack! best of l=uck with shifting it.

orionn2o
29-06-2006, 12:14 PM
I don't agree. I was looking on SXOC for a car and came across a VR4 posted on there. Thats the only reason I own one, cos it happened to be placed in front of me.

So the comment about having no luck over here isn't necessarily true ;)

ANTHONY
29-06-2006, 03:17 PM
nice car but i think the engine could do with a clean

flat spot
30-06-2006, 05:25 PM
At the risk of getting lynched. I think the S15 is one of the best looking cars available. Shame they're so expensive.

Kieran
30-06-2006, 09:36 PM
At the risk of getting lynched. I think the S15 is one of the best looking cars available. Shame they're so expensive.

You think?

Personally, not sure about the S15 (we are talking about the one that wasn't imported over here aren't we?), but the S14a (the facelifted Mk2 UK spec) looks mint. Mind you, I am a sucker for the coupe shape whatever. My Accord Coupe used to look the Biz.:afro:

mike
30-06-2006, 09:53 PM
If your looking for a VR4, I could be interested in a P/X. :thinking:

I used to have one of these, right before I bought the VR4. Could be fun owning one again...

Anyway get in touch - PM me - you can see my advert elsewhere on here.

Mike.

flat spot
01-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Like this one..... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/flattyman/silvia_s15_3.jpg

Opps bump for the sale. :happy:

mattanna
03-07-2006, 10:09 PM
STOP!

While I agree it would be nice to see people adding something to the club instead of just using it to push their wares, let's not lower ourselves to other forums standards. Perhaps this chap will be buying a VR-4 once this SX is sold, you never know.

CARRY ON!
I have just withdrawn my thread trying to sell my mkiv supra, i want a vr4 and thought someone might be possibly interested in swap px etc, however due to comments i deleted it, vr4 owners will continue having trouble selling their cars if people who want to buy them cannot sell theirs, i may import one myself as know an excellent and helpful importer, or i may look on here but have now been slightly put off doing so. MKIV Supra site has a for sale section for other items which includes all car models, thanks for your support at least wildcards to people such as myself, i registered on this site to get good info, not to use it like autotrader
cheers
Matt

WildCards
04-07-2006, 10:17 AM
I have just withdrawn my thread trying to sell my mkiv supra, i want a vr4 and thought someone might be possibly interested in swap px etc, however due to comments i deleted it, vr4 owners will continue having trouble selling their cars if people who want to buy them cannot sell theirs, i may import one myself as know an excellent and helpful importer, or i may look on here but have now been slightly put off doing so. MKIV Supra site has a for sale section for other items which includes all car models, thanks for your support at least wildcards to people such as myself, i registered on this site to get good info, not to use it like autotrader
cheers
Matt

Matt, I think you may have misunderstood mate. You can sell anything you like on this site, but if you only come on to sell cars and not make comments/contribute to the club then yes, we do think it's cheeky and don't really like it too much, but if you're happy to stay around, post comments and ask questions then we'll help you the best we can.

We really are a friendly bunch, pwomise :iloveyou:

mattanna
04-07-2006, 11:36 AM
no problem, the sooner i can get a vr4 the sooner i can contribute better, am desperate to be supra free now
matt

WildCards
04-07-2006, 11:37 AM
no problem, the sooner i can get a vr4 the sooner i can contribute better, am desperate to be supra free now
matt

:2thumbsup Good luck mate.

Free bump too sorry to hijack.

Jimbo
04-07-2006, 12:39 PM

I can't help but to agree with that....I saw an S15 Silvia at Japfest last year and fell in love with it instantly. All it needs are some nice alloys and a smallish rear wing (like this one I saw).....I nearly bought one late last year, but I knew I'd miss my VR4 too much. When I'm rich....