PDA

View Full Version : OOooh not long now

sanct
29-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi all
Sent off my membership a couple of days ago.
I realise it takes a while to process pack etc but I was wondering when I officially become a member.
Access to all the site.....:book:
Looking forward to it!

Cheers all

Kieran
29-06-2006, 12:28 PM
:2thumbsup

You'll find it useful. There may be a delay in processing your application as Pete and Andy are off to the Nurburgring - so don't panic if you don't get set up straight away.

If you need anything in the meantime, give one of us a shout and we'll pass on the info you need.:happy:

Spirit
29-06-2006, 01:35 PM
I have some mail today, so it may be that, but I have just popped on to see if anything urgent before I drive to Bracknell. I will sort it next week when I am back, sorry

sanct
29-06-2006, 07:34 PM

You'll find it useful. There may be a delay in processing your application as Pete and Andy are off to the Nurburgring - so don't panic if you don't get set up straight away.

If you need anything in the meantime, give one of us a shout and we'll pass on the info you need.:happy:

Cheers mate lovely stuff

and no probs Spriit

sanct
01-07-2006, 12:56 PM

Cool

I need to find out a list of reputable Mits garages in my area. Was wondering if this info is contained inside the membersa area. Need to sort out a before mentioned AYC issue and general fluid change.
I'm in South West London BTW

Cheers all