PDA

View Full Version : ***important Membership Udate***

Spirit
24-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Guys

Just to make you aware we are having a few technical difficulties at the moment - namely with our bank account. This should be sorted sometime next week but it means at the moment no-ones cheques have been banked. Barry and I will be discussing this further over the weekend. I will post here the day I bank your cheques.

****ONLY A WEEK TO GO!**** before full membership goes live so if you want full access to the forums from 1st November please get posting your membership fees now.

Regards

Barry and Pete

banjo
31-10-2003, 09:06 AM
As I've been very busy this last few weeks gents and have missed some of the membership news, can you e.mail me the membership form or point me in the direction where it is located so I can pay you. I've been through the various o's and s's but can't seem to locate.

BraindG
31-10-2003, 09:12 AM
try here (http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/view.php?s=&pg=joincvr4) :)

dybmapi
07-11-2003, 08:40 AM
Hi,

i'd be willing to send you 15 euro, but i do not want to incurr expenses that are close to this amount.

I live in Moscow, Russia, and there are no cheques over here. Sending money through Western Union means sending to a private person and a given address, and standing in line for half an hour to do so.

I could wire you the money from an account in the EU, but there again the costs are important compared to the sum.

Why don't you open a Pay pal account on the internet, it looks as the cheapest way to send money from far away...

Best, and don't despair,

Pierre

KiwiTT
09-11-2003, 09:19 PM
Can you obtain a 5 pound cash note ?