View Full Version : Kaboooom

Nick VR4
24-10-2003, 09:12 AM
<Rant mode on>:soapbox: :mad:

Went to bed last night at about 11.30pm
Just nodding off and KABOOOOM an almighty loud bang then another one

What was it , some Muppet letting off fire works but only the loud ones
Went on for about an hour :mad:
I seriously think that someone with a heart condition could have had a heart attack
It made me jump nearly off the bed and make a mess on the sheets
This really pi$$es me off
I know next year a law is coming out about this but can you really see it working :nono:

It seems that fireworks are getting louder and louder I know some are coming in to the country illegally too
Like the chinese ones that should only be used at firework displays

I can see someone getting naffed off with a neighbour doing this and giving them a good kicking coz I would ;)

<rant mode off>

Roadrunner
24-10-2003, 09:18 AM
We've got a Labour government. They'll be banned soon ;)

BraindG
24-10-2003, 10:10 AM
same round mine lastnight, I have a mini forest at the back of my house..
last week i arrived home with fire engines outside my house INSERT INTO post VALUES (boy i wet myself) some little buggers created a huge bonfire in the forest!.. grrrrr..

but lastnight they were setting of fireworks there.. if only i had an airgun... :gun2:

PAUL
24-10-2003, 11:10 AM
I am :io: :flamer1: :io:

zedy1
24-10-2003, 01:00 PM
it okay round my end :D

Kieran
24-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Little darlings aren't they:mad:

Thing is, they get cocky and then someone gets their fingers blown off:nono: ...

If they had a brain or any consideration for people with babies, pets, etc, etc!!:mad2:

zedy1
24-10-2003, 05:35 PM
ur lucky u dont get them through your letter box

BraindG
24-10-2003, 05:36 PM
"jimmy, while hes polishing his car - go throw a banger through the door .."

zedy1
24-10-2003, 05:47 PM
whos jimmy?

Brind
24-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Fireworks are going off all the time here too.. strange how loud some are now, when only a couple of years ago you had the weepop with a brief spark in the sky type ones, now they shake your house as if Saddam Hussain is in your garden!.
Apart from these new fireworks being brought in, they are also setting them off into dustbins which make them even louder.

I thought they were going to ban them this year too? anyway.. hope they blow their fecking hands off, the irritating ****es! I used to like fireworks.. and Christmas.. and Halloween, must be getting old or I'm just a miserable git I dunno. :D