PDA

View Full Version : Noz Fitting

Andyman110
09-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Has any one got any photos of there engine bay with nos fitted. coz i wanna know weather to drill into the plastic with one port or to drill into the six intake
pipes closer to the block.
also do i need a progresive controller or will i be ok, being that the vr4 is auto?
AND what r the best size hp nozzle 25 50 75 or 100. to make safe that the engine dosn't blow up./help

Wodjno
09-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Has any one got any photos of there engine bay with nos fitted. coz i wanna know weather to drill into the plastic with one port or to drill into the six intake
pipes closer to the block.
also do i need a progresive controller or will i be ok, being that the vr4 is auto?
AND what r the best size hp nozzle 25 50 75 or 100. to make safe that the engine dosn't blow up./help

Into the plastic with 1 nozzle.. Progressive is better, but if your only going to a max of say 50 to 75 nozzle, i wouldn't think progressive is needed. But at the end of the day it's down to the individual on how they want the power of the nitrous to be added :happy:

I'm pretty sue there are pics of SGHOM's and BDA's system on site somewhere :D

Nick Mann
09-07-2006, 09:33 PM
IIRC Dave and Derek drilled the plastic pipe before the throttle body. Derek had a progressive controller, Dave didn't. Both ran similar size jets, again IIRC, around 70-100 bhp.