Still only a tenner :Cry1:

Oh what I could do with £5 million +
I might even by a another VR4 or maybe 2 keep one for nostalgic reasons :D

zedy1
25-10-2003, 09:07 PM
the best ive done is 4 numbers

Spirit
25-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Don't play it anymore - hoping a long lost reli pops it one day and leaves me a mint :D

Nick VR4
25-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by zedy1
the best ive done is 4 numbers

Yeap had 4 numbers last year won £47
Better than a poke in the eye with a blunk stick I guess :)

Brind
26-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Congrats mate! :D

The very first time I did the Lottery back when it started, I won a tenner.
Couple since but I don't bother with it unless I'm in the right place at the right time to bother.. they say you'll never win if you don't do it, but then if your gonna win your gonna win.. I still say if only I could win the Lottery like everyone else who doesn't do it either. :D

I'm sure that person will come soon and hand me all that money that I deserve....

I'm still waiting...

I am...

Hello....

Anyone?....

humph... :shrug:

SGHOM
26-10-2003, 08:37 PM
I dont do the lottery, cus I'm not a gambler, but I might be more inclined if the money went to good causes instead of the complete, useless, waste of space national theatre/ royal ballet/ assylum centre. etc... OMG :nono: " we must invest umpteen squillion quid in the arts, so the public can can be educated" f***ing tossers. :nono: :nono:

Kieran
26-10-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by interlec
I dont do the lottery, cus I'm not a gambler, but I might be more inclined if the money went to good causes instead of the complete, useless, waste of space national theatre/ royal ballet/ assylum centre. etc... OMG :nono: " we must invest umpteen squillion quid in the arts, so the public can can be educated" f***ing tossers. :nono: :nono:

/cue Kieran's Rant-o-gauge moving from 'satisfied' to 'dusting off soapbox' setting:D

Brind
27-10-2003, 01:50 AM
Anyone seen the film Like Father Like Son and similer type films where two people swap places? Seems like Kieran and Interlec have swapped places. :D Interlec will start shouting off about speed cameras, fuel prices and the prices of car cleaning products next. :D

Kieran
27-10-2003, 09:52 PM
:lolz:

landy
27-10-2003, 11:48 PM
My wife's ex won about 1.3 million on the lottery about a year ago.

You've heard the expression 'money won't change me', well this is proof of that. He invested in a Playstation 2 INSERT INTO post VALUES (2nd hand); a mountain bike INSERT INTO post VALUES (2nd hand, and haggled with the bloke); but he has bought a new house. :D