PDA

View Full Version : TD04 upgrade

SNWMAD
13-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Hey i getting very sick of the power output of my car and there only 1 thing to do. I need bigger snails. I saw that the VR4 on trade that is an unfinished project runs two TD04s and thats were i want to go. So i would either like to buy the setup from him and give him the standard stuff to get his car running plus cash, or find someone that can do the work for a reasonable price.

I have a Greddy ultimate already planned for November so if i good get the turbos it would all peice together.

Does anyone know the owner of the car on trademe so i can get in touch with him or anyone know of a good upgrader.

bradc
13-07-2006, 08:30 AM
The guy you are thinking of is Andy, his forum name is allbeitmine. He works for an internet design company called blackpepper, give him a call on that because he doesn't check the forums much.

It is a big job though expect your car to be off the road for a long time, a lot of custom fabrication will be needed.

Wodjno
13-07-2006, 09:54 AM
I have a Greddy ultimate already planned for November so if i good get the turbos it would all peice together.

Have you already purchased the Ultimate !! As i have 1 for Sale :scholar:

SNWMAD
14-07-2006, 12:00 AM
No, but i have been talking to a tuning crowd to install and tune one. How much are you selling yours for?