PDA

View Full Version : FS: OZ Superleggera 17" alloys + tyres

Spirit
13-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Set of 4 x Oz Racing Superleggera 17" alloys with Falken FK452 (225/45/17) tyres.

The wheels are in very good condition, with no kerbing at all, but one or two little marks. I will post up close up pics when I get chance to clean them.

In the meantime take a look in my gallery for plenty of pics.

The tyres have done approx 2.5k miles but seen some action at Coombe and RT4 so have signs of wear of course, but still plenty of tread.

Please note: the fronts have spacers supplied to allow them to fit over a bigger brake upgrade.

£350 + delivery

The wheels alone still sell for over £750 new !

THESE ARE PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Polabear
16-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Ok, so what you got fitted now then mate...?:thinking:

Spirit
16-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Ok, so what you got fitted now then mate...?:thinking:

Nowt yet mate, Brembo conversion going on the rears so time to change the wheels too. You'll have to wait and see.......but I am having fun sorting the correct offset/size/style to ensure they clear the Kads /Grrr

ritch_w
16-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Nowt yet mate, Brembo conversion going on the rears so time to change the wheels too. You'll have to wait and see.......but I am having fun sorting the correct offset/size/style to ensure they clear the Kads /Grrr

Pete, I have the same wheels you just sold, did they have clearance probs with Evo Brembos?

Spirit
16-07-2006, 07:32 PM
They did in the fact they were 17 x 7" with a +45 offset. I needed a 5mm spacer to get them over the Kads I have on the front (and no doubt the same for Brembos). They are fine for standard brakes, which is what I had on my old VR4 before I bought this one with Kads.

What size wheel and offset you got ?

ritch_w
16-07-2006, 09:30 PM
not sure, i'd guess 17x7 not sure of offset, but i can easily get a a finger between the spokes/ caliper easily....

been keeping a look out for a set of brembos or disc pad upgrade once mine are shagged

Spirit
16-07-2006, 09:46 PM
You need to check first mate -take one of the wheels off and the size/offset should be stamped on the inside.

Spirit
25-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Although these were provisionally sold (pending delivery of my new wheels), there is a chance that they may be for sale again.

My brother was buying them, but he has to get his other half another car so may not be able to afford them now.

So, on the basis that he has yet to confirm either way, if anyone is interested in buying them if they become available then please PM me.

Spirit
27-08-2006, 11:46 AM
:idea2:

Spirit
02-09-2006, 11:42 PM
SOLD !