PDA

View Full Version : major problems

glover
15-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Having huge problems.

If I leave my browser on a club vr4 forum page for long my pc will not let me get out of it, I have to shut down my browser and go back into it. Also if when replying to threads if I don’t click submit within about 5 seconds the page again sticks meaning I cant post, edit or answer pm,s etc.

I have posted this by typing it in word and the pasting it into a reply and hitting submit straight away.

I have just upgraded to the latest version of ie if that makes any difference. Although it has had no effect on any other forums that I visit.

The new ie uses tabbed browsing and the site is affecting this also. When I have this site open I cannot jump between tabs and the pc is likely to just hang meaning I have to reset the whole pc.

I have spent an hour trying to post a reply to a topic tonight.

Im not moaning I know you guys are trying to sort it, just thought you should know.

glover
15-07-2006, 11:17 PM
My apologies for starting a new thread, Ive only just seen the other ones. I have had to shut down the site and re enter about 30 times to be able to read them so its taken a while as after I am on a page for more than about 10 seconds I cant do anything else ie: close the thread, go back or forward to the next page.

I am running the latest internet explorer on 2.2 mbps orange broadband connection behind a zone alarm pro firewall.

Mods please feel free to delete or move this thread.

(posted using my patented “type it first in word, copy and paste as quick as you can before the site freezes” method)