PDA

View Full Version : Tried the test forum, still same problem for me

Dream Weaver
19-07-2006, 07:53 AM
The problem I have is that when looking at postings, I see the first five or so then there is a fragment of incomplete HTML code at the bottom of the thread and the abruptly ends.

Exactly the same in the test forum.

This is using Internet Explorer on our dog rough old firewalled to death PCs at work.

I'll try it on my laptop if I can get connected to T-Mobile web & walk.

BraindG
19-07-2006, 08:56 AM
Did you see the issues (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17751) thread? Could you vote, and put up your info there, Have you tried installing, or using Firefox? Seems to resolve some of the issues for a few people. If anything its a work around untill the problem has been resolved.

Dream Weaver
19-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Now browsing the forum using Firefox on my laptop via T-Mobile UMTS.

Postings are now complete with no spurious HTML but I have an incompete screen when I go into personal messages. It lists a load of my messages in my inbox but just a mauve band at the bottom and it gives up.

BraindG
19-07-2006, 09:48 AM
Now browsing the forum using Firefox on my laptop via T-Mobile UMTS.

Postings are now complete with no spurious HTML but I have an incompete screen when I go into personal messages. It lists a load of my messages in my inbox but just a mauve band at the bottom and it gives up.
The PM thing can be addressed by removal of your PMs. if you have nothing there of imporatance I can purge them