PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Products

bernmc
22-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Using a different cleaning system now, so I have some unneeded Meguiars products available to anyone who wants them:

New, unused:
Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner (Step 1)
Quik Detailer: Mist and Wipe

Used - these have 1/3 to 1/2 a bottle of product - should be enough to do at least one car. SOme have more than others, like the ScratchX and the Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax (step 3)

Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner (Step 1) (Another bottle!)
Deep Crystal Polish (Step 2)
Deep Crystal Carnauba Wax (Step 3)
Scratch X

I've also got an unused Supagard Customer Pack which has unopened bottles of Supagard Shampoo and PaintSeal Cream which I'll add to the Meguiars stuff.

The two new bottles will set you back £15 before postage, and the other bottles range from £6 -£9 per bottle new.

Shall we say £20 for the lot inc post? Negotiable if you don't think thats fair.

The pics of my leggie in the Gallery (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=42) were taken after using the Meguiars system.

Kieran
22-07-2006, 10:54 AM
What are you using now then Bern?

ciderisgr8
22-07-2006, 11:28 AM
I take it then that these products can be used on any colour paint scheme ??

bernmc
22-07-2006, 05:17 PM
What are you using now then Bern?

I'll tell you in a week or so - if the stuff is any good ;) and pending club discount... no free advertising for the manufacturer!

I take it then that these products can be used on any colour paint scheme ??

Yes - any colour. Meguiars is non-abrasive and uncoloured.

ciderisgr8
22-07-2006, 09:00 PM
You have a pm Bern

Spirit
23-07-2006, 07:04 AM
Don't forget we will have Poorboys on here soon at Club rates :2thumbsup

bernmc
23-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Provisionally sold to ciderwotsit pending pesatas

Kieran
23-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Don't forget we will have Poorboys on here soon at Club rates :2thumbsup

/Cue the KieranCorp Polish early warning system tuning in!!:happy:

Kieran
31-07-2006, 07:58 AM
I'll tell you in a week or so - if the stuff is any good ;) and pending club discount... no free advertising for the manufacturer!

Well, you've had more than a week! What's the crack? Is brand 'X' any good, and what brand is it?:inquisiti

bernmc
31-07-2006, 10:23 AM
Ah to be sure too be sure, fair plays to yez all. Been to Dooblin for the weekend, so more drinking than polishing. Next weekend scheduled for smeering with pics and a report.... if it's any good (At 16 quid a bottle!)

bernmc
22-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Provisionally sold to ciderwotsit pending pesatas
Ciderispeasantnobhed - I've just found this box of stuff in my garage! Forgot all about it... and the fact that you never paid for it :|

Anyone else want it, before it gets fleabayed...?

I've also got a 220V polisher (like this one (http://www.toolsbypost.com/product.php?id=2547&category=)) and a 12V halfrauds polisher. Whole lot for £40?