PDA

View Full Version : WTB : legnum or galant mirrors : Damaged is ok

Gly
24-07-2006, 07:34 AM
need a left and a right side mirror,
cheaper is better..

only really need the bases that bolt onto the car door,

so if you got a broken mirror with the base still mostly intact that will be fine aswell.

gonna try something out,

Lucas
24-07-2006, 08:09 AM
You gonna make em fold up instead of in? Where there none left on the leggie at Pick a Nose?

Gly
24-07-2006, 08:17 AM
nope, top secrect project atm :P

there was the left one left when i was there, but didnt have enough cash to buy more than i needed at the time. and i wont be able to get there during the week and im away for the next couple of weekends.

Gly
28-07-2006, 08:16 AM
bump

mpau009
28-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Iv got the internal bits, motor etc, from when my drivers one got broken off, if you want to take a pattern off it, but the actual triangle piece is broken where it joins the mirror bit.

but only if you tell me what ur doing? its not those motorbike style chrome ones like that gallery of cars a while back is it? Or are you gonna make some one of a kind ones?:inquisiti

If not you can get good working ones for $107 from my local wrecker, dont know if thats a good price or not..

mpau009
28-07-2006, 09:04 AM
a la this:

Busted the little plastic piece. And a dent in the black rim.

Gly
28-07-2006, 11:02 AM
yep thats the bit i need and its good enough to be used..
ill pm you later bout it,

going away for the weekend.

Lucas
28-07-2006, 11:13 AM
bump

Ok I give in! I thought I would try figure it out for myself but I can't. What the hell does 'BUMP' actually mean or refer to?

SGHOM
28-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok I give in! I thought I would try figure it out for myself but I can't. What the hell does 'BUMP' actually mean or refer to?

bump !!
:book: :book: :happy:

BraindG
28-07-2006, 04:37 PM
B - bring
U - up
M - my
P - post

edit:

Thread bumping

"Thread bumping" is the act of posting in a thread, with the sole goal of getting it back to the top of the thread list. Some people thread bump because their thread wasn't noticed during a busy time, while others bump threads just because they want to.

Thread bumping in the technical forums happens quite often - especially when the thread involves a problem that the poster wants solved. As such, bumping simply because you posted it at 3am and no-one's replied by 7am is pointless, but bumping your post after a day or two, when you have had few replies might allow you to tap into a different audience.

There are a lot of working techies in here who don't often read WP during the evening/weekend, but are able to give very valuable answers to questions. Bumping to ensure your post gets read by both "shifts" seems ok to me.

In summary: a thoughtful bump is ok, but one that simply screams "waaaaah, no-one's listening to me" is not.

Lucas
30-07-2006, 01:14 AM
B - bring
U - up
M - my
P - post

edit:

Thanks, UC told me not long after posting. Proved myself as not much of a 'genious' :scholar: