PDA

View Full Version : NZ Events

WildCards
25-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Heyup meducks

I'm just polishing off the CVR4 Mag and need to know, is the August 6th Drive/blat/hoon you guys are doing the only events you've got lined up at the minute.

Also, could someone write a shortish paragraph about the August 6th joby please for inclusion in the rag.

Ta

bradc
25-07-2006, 08:47 PM
It is the only meet we have planned right at the moment.

As for the paragraph, I'm not too sure what you could really write, other than that it is a cruise from Auckland all around the Coromandel up the west coast first, then across to Whitianga then down the east coast to Waihi

MPBVr4
25-07-2006, 09:12 PM
As for the paragraph, I'm not too sure what you could really write, other than that it is a cruise from Auckland all around the Coromandel up the west coast first, then across to Whitianga then down the east coast to Waihi

Just plotted your route on "Google Earth" that's some pretty spectacular countryside. Some people could write a book on that mate. Go on give it a bash love to here what it's like:2thumbsup

KiwiTT
26-07-2006, 12:03 AM
"In August, ClubVR-4 New Zealand is planning their first Cruise since launching as a stand-alone operation. This will be through one or our most scenic North Island areas. The Firth of Thames and the Coromandel would be the early highlights and then on to Tauranga our fastest growing city. The return home will be over the "Hauraki Plains", known for long straights and fog, as well as other known hazards ("wink-wink"), so the drivers would need to be alert. Expect some wonderful photos to be placed on the Club Website."

"In October, Club VR-4 New Zealand may run another Wellsford trip and in 2007 a Track-Day may be planned (depending on the number of interested members)"

maori_by_nature
01-08-2006, 09:48 AM
couldent have put it better myself..... really....

WildCards
01-08-2006, 10:39 AM
"In August, ClubVR-4 New Zealand is planning their first Cruise since launching as a stand-alone operation. This will be through one or our most scenic North Island areas. The Firth of Thames and the Coromandel would be the early highlights and then on to Tauranga our fastest growing city. The return home will be over the "Hauraki Plains", known for long straights and fog, as well as other known hazards ("wink-wink"), so the drivers would need to be alert. Expect some wonderful photos to be placed on the Club Website."

"In October, Club VR-4 New Zealand may run another Wellsford trip and in 2007 a Track-Day may be planned (depending on the number of interested members)"

Nice one :thumbsup: