PDA

View Full Version : Pile up on the Southern M/Way - Silver Legnum??

mpau009
28-07-2006, 06:28 AM
:speechles Just got off the phone with Dad, who was the lead car in a pile up on the southern today, sounds like a big one, all lanes blocked etc. He was saying that there was a modded silver legnum in the back a ways, that got creamed from behind - anyone on here?? Rear wheel pushed forward a foot or something?

Dad got off rediculously light, pulled up just short, got rear ended by another car, who ended up stuck on his towbar, then it was total mayhem from the sounds of it. Luckily the towbar on his Audi hit the impact beam of the car behind, so other than a bent bumper, all the damage was on their car.

Hope everyone was alright, and it wasn't a member..:thinking: :5shots:

bradc
28-07-2006, 08:14 AM
At least his car wasn't that bad, was it at the top of the mt wellington interchange? I drove past there at 6:15pm tonight and there was a firetruck there.

mpau009
28-07-2006, 08:45 AM
At least his car wasn't that bad, was it at the top of the mt wellington interchange? I drove past there at 6:15pm tonight and there was a firetruck there.

Yeah, his car is fine, sounds like a few people stopped a bit fast, and the audi outbraked everyone else, and then there was a couple of sympathy crashes into the next lane, the cops rang before and a lady at the back was to blame for the first accident, suck to be that insurance company...

A few scratches and chunks off the plastic, and a slight bend on the towball was all, lucky he hadnt taken it off.

He said it was a maori-ish guy in his 20's that had the VR4, bodykit ruined, and back stoved in.

OSiRiS
28-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Hmmm wasn't me.

Who else has a silver Legnum?

You See
28-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Hmmm wasn't me
You're not exactly maori-ish looking. :P

bradc
28-07-2006, 10:16 AM
neither are you, damned asian! I can't think of anyone in the club that has a silver wagon and who may be in that area, apart from Dreamer, and you wouldn't confuse him for being maori.