PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 3rd September annual Charity track day event at Bruntingthorpe

WildCards
01-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Lifted from Pistonheads, AFAIK it's pay on the day, If there is a few of us going perhaps I could let them know and get some sort of club presence here?

Annual Charity track day event at Bruntingthorpe in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief.

The event is part of the Travis Perkins Driver of the Year Final event at Brunthingthorpe on Sunday 3rd September 2006.

The cost for the day will be £65.00 per car and one driver. The event will be open to all comers and split into sessions by ability. If possible we will have open pits. There is a noise restriction at Bruntingthorpe of 97Db. The price includes refreshments throughout the day. You will be free to take part in other events available on the day (4x4 off roading, Subaru simulator car, driving an articulated truck around the main circuit, etc.) If you wish to offer passenger rides, these will be sold on the day (not compulsory). H&S is paramount & day will be professionally run. ALL MONIES RAISED WILL GO TO CHARITY

The spirit of this event is for a bunch of like minded pistonheads to have a fun, low cost track day whilst raising a bit of cash for charity and a good old gossip. It is not competitive or aggressive and novice trackdayers will be welcome. If you are interested or want any further details, please drop me an email or look here (www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?p=1&f=18&t=149579&h=0&hw=bruntingthorpe+charity+event++2005) for last years event

Thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you there.

Physician
01-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I've been to the last two years events ......... good inexpensive day out.