PDA

View Full Version : Forum Issue: 01-08-2006

BraindG
01-08-2006, 07:34 PM
I have just reeceived word that we are now on a new server, and i have found we still have issues... so, /sigh.. on we go!... im going to ask if we can move to a server with and older version of PHP, to start with.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Nutter_John
01-08-2006, 07:35 PM
It's just not good enough I expect better /lol

Don't get too stressed barry we know you are doing everything possible to sort this out

Paul Beazer
01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Barry, the work you do is great on the site, its only bits n bobs. We can live with it.

Nick VR4
01-08-2006, 08:55 PM
I haven't had a issue for quiet a while now as far as I can see

Had more problems with a another car site some of us visit /Grrrboggy eyed cars if you get my drift :happy:

BraindG
02-08-2006, 02:14 AM
FFS

Piss up and brewery spring to mind..
I logged a ticket to say, oh, youve moved us to new server, yet we are still having problems...

"no sir, we have not moved you yet"..

then.. why.. send me, an email with confirmation of the move, and new log in details?!

OMFG..

/points
see that corner over there? the dark one? in the shadow? right, ill bere there crying.... give me a shout once our hosting company knows what they are doing./pan

i have asked for them to tell me when they do the move, so that I can close the Forums, and we dont have the same problem we had last server move, where everyone lost 7 hours worth of posts... doubt they will though.. but worth a go... oh, and if you see the forums closed, you'll know why.

strapping young lad
02-08-2006, 08:30 AM
barry mate

not sure if this should be in this thread but ive noticed that if i use a bookmark to load this forum it says done on the status bar but the screen is blank, if i select the bookmark AGAIN in the same manner the forum loads up?

its IE6

weird