PDA

View Full Version : WTB: VR-4 saloon soon wanted

volland
02-08-2006, 11:44 PM
maybe someone knows: I'm looking for black vr-4 saloon, manual, new shape, around w-reg in good price... preffered UK car but I'll take grey import as well...

:book:

Brunty
03-08-2006, 12:32 AM
maybe someone knows: I'm looking for black vr-4 saloon, manual, new shape, around w-reg in good price... preffered UK car but I'll take grey import as well...

:book:

That'll be a rare beast! Unlikely to get an import in the new shape (something to do with import rules and regs) and manuals are pretty rare - although Keighley Trade Centre have one I think.

Also pm Zedy on this forum as he is THE MAN for galants/legnums in the UK.

volland
03-08-2006, 10:47 PM
those cars looks nice but they got bright leather interior - if leather - only black...
I'm more interesting about car like from Your buyers guide, I mean - recaro seats, multi color stering wheel, dark color bodywork (black will suits me perfect)... :afro:

manual will be great but I'm starting thinking about tiptronic... how do you think - which one is better?

ps. sorry for my english... I've lost my dictionary somewhere... :oops:

thanks for help /thankyou

Brunty
03-08-2006, 10:53 PM
If you have very specific ideas of what you want you could be waiting a long time for the right car to turn up. Personally I'd be tempted to buy a car in the mechanical spec you want and then use the knowledge of this club to swap out the interior to the colourways - just a thought? Zedy1 would be your man for this.

manual will be great but I'm starting thinking about tiptronic... how do you think - which one is better?

See if you can try them both - certainly the tiptronic is by far the best auto-box I've ever used.

volland
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
If you have very specific ideas of what you want you could be waiting a long time for the right car to turn up. Personally I'd be tempted to buy a car in the mechanical spec you want and then use the knowledge of this club to swap out the interior to the colourways - just a thought? Zedy1 would be your man for this.

yes, you're right but I still got about 2-3 months before I'll save enough money for it... I hope that I'll have a little bit luck and I find what I want...

volland
15-08-2006, 11:53 PM
still looking for some vr4 like on these pictures...
there is one in Scotland but it's a bit too far away from my place...

seen any? give me a shout, please

:iloveyou:

/thankyou

btw. I'm 25 from yesterday :5shots: :runkest: :beerchug: :beerbang: :chugchug:

hope my insurance will be cheaper now /Steeringw

volland
15-08-2006, 11:57 PM
forgot to write: around 7k, T - W reg :stupid:

soapy1978
16-08-2006, 09:30 AM
sorry not know of any for sale but i am liing the tip auto box more than the manual at the minute as i got manual one and my dad got the auto tip and i trying to get him to swap as the auto is a lovely and better ride than the manual i think

darren

PeteV
16-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi will definately be selling mine after next service. Although it's silver,so not your colour, it is manual, with a sand leather interior, and it is a uk car. It's a 52 plate with full dealer history, coming up on mileage 49K so service will be done, it has had the cambelts done at 45K.

Other than that it's stock, a blank canvass for someone to make their own. Last time i mentioned it on this forum, the suggestion on value was around the 9K mark, but i'm open to sensible offers, as I know that outside the club it's generally met with "A What" so it's worth what someone will pay. let me know if you want some pictures.

volland
16-08-2006, 01:03 PM
. let me know if you want some pictures.

yes, please mate, post some pics.. if not me, maybe someone else will be interested about Your car... /notworthy

tip-tronic? hmmm... I heard that some owners got problems with oil leaks and similar things, I think that manual don't need so much attention... tell if I'm wrong.. I never drove tip-tronic before so I don't know what to think about it... :undecided

9k? I'm afraid that I don't have that amount at the moment, maybe about november, so probably Yours vr4 will be sold till then... :sick:

Rikki
17-08-2006, 09:26 PM
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=177753#post177753

Brunty
17-08-2006, 10:48 PM
Enough talking.......time for action

YOUR FUTURE VR4 (http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=MITSUBISHI&model=GALANT&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=b15+1qs&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=5&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=8&distance=64&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200633246481749)

volland
17-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! /Hyper /Hyper /Hyper

That's it!

I'll call tomarrow!

Thanks mate!

Rikki
18-08-2006, 08:16 AM
I am sure I have seen that around before, cos I was looking to buy it before my V6. Also think it has been round Glasgow once or twice :uhoh:

Lovely looking car :D/Banana

White Lightning
18-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Surprised that one is still for sale, it's been on the trader for months and months now. Lovely looking motor though...

volland
18-08-2006, 09:33 AM
never seen it on autotrader before :thinking2

spoke with owner this morning: said that he own this car for last 2 years and want to sell it couse next baby is on the way and want to buy a mpv like Zafira or Picasso so he don't want mine V6 in p/x... well I will have to sell car first or borrow some money...

Car is in Sheffield. Maybe some of You people lives somewhere near and could help me to buy this car, I mean, check it with me couse I don't know nothing about mechanics...