PDA

View Full Version : Can't find pollen filter under the bonnet

MGV6
03-08-2006, 10:07 AM
where would it normally be found?

and how do we change it? Is it simply a case of removing some screws and that or something else?

Kieran
03-08-2006, 10:09 AM
where would it normally be found?

and how do we change it? Is it simply a case of removing some screws and that or something else?

Do a search for pollen filter - there's a post by me with the reply. Seeing as you've got a UK model, you're likely to have it.:2thumbsup

MGV6
03-08-2006, 08:18 PM
ah right, cheers. the thing is do i have to remove the glovebox to be able to change the filter ? c cant it be done from the front bonnet?

g6acb
03-08-2006, 08:39 PM
ah right, cheers. the thing is do i have to remove the glovebox to be able to change the filter ? c cant it be done from the front bonnet?

yep..... with an angle grinder :evilgrin:

Paul Beazer
03-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Its not difficult to remove the glove box, 1 screw on each hinge and remove the bump stop from the LHS of the glovebox, et voila.

psbarham
26-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Do a search for pollen filter - there's a post by me with the reply. Seeing as you've got a UK model, you're likely to have it.:2thumbsup
update to an old thread , not all UK models have pollen filters , i went to check mine today and the cupboard was bare :( there is how ever provisions to have one , a bit of work with Stanley is all is needed