PDA

View Full Version : isle of white

soapy1978
06-08-2006, 02:04 AM
hi there all i just got back from the isle of white and while i was over there i spotted one burgany galant not shor of the reg but it was parked on a forcourt of a b & b and the second onewas a silver leggy missed tthe reg again sorry bt it was a vr4 and had a set of ladders on the roof was ether of these a member from the site

darren

Paul Beazer
06-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Mate,

You should have said, i live over on the island, could have met up!

As far as i know there is only 1 VR4 on the island, it lives at the end of my road and its not mine, bah!!

Spirit
06-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Is that Phil's old one ?

soapy1978
07-08-2006, 04:53 AM
Hi Mate,

You should have said, i live over on the island, could have met up!

As far as i know there is only 1 VR4 on the island, it lives at the end of my road and its not mine, bah!!

does he have ladders on the roof some times as the one i see was a vr4 and it had ladders on

if i had been able to get on the web site (no dig intended) i would of posted as i thought there was one of us on the inland i didn't take mine cosof the clutch playing up we was in her car cheaper on fuel too.

we stand in my partners bosses holiday flat in shaklin about to minute walk from the shaklin lift. lovely place we went all over the inland loved every minute of the week and hope to go back there again soon so i will let ou know when we over again and meet up next time for shore.

the only down fool of the holidy was coming home agian and on the last day we park the ar in the co op carpark in cowes sowe could look at the oat in the harber and someone nice hit the back of my other halfs car and drove off with out leave a note or anyhing but luckly someone see it happan and took the reg and car down for us so we claming off them you not know anyone with a white p reg mondao do you lol.

darren

Paul Beazer
07-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Darren, shame that some idiot decided to bash the car up. Fraid i dont know anyone with a white modeo. Might want to report to the police if someone else saw them. The one at the end of my road doesnt have any roof bars and doesnt use it for much (in fact he uses his less than i use mine!)

Pete, not Phils old one, AFAK its gone to london somewhere. Need to get another one back on the island. Anyone want to swap mine for their VR4??

WildCards
07-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Anyone want to swap mine for their VR4??

Now theres a thought?

Paul Beazer
07-08-2006, 01:35 PM
go on...........:d

WildCards
07-08-2006, 01:52 PM
go on...........:d

Some details might be needed, but a cunning plan may just have been hatched. I'll PM you.

sanct
08-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Darren, shame that some idiot decided to bash the car up. Fraid i dont know anyone with a white modeo. Might want to report to the police if someone else saw them. The one at the end of my road doesnt have any roof bars and doesnt use it for much (in fact he uses his less than i use mine!)

Pete, not Phils old one, AFAK its gone to london somewhere. Need to get another one back on the island. Anyone want to swap mine for their VR4??

Yes she's in London indeed....
Parked outside my house
:)

Cheers Phil the silver beastie is in good hands.

Paul Beazer
08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes she's in London indeed....
Parked outside my house
:)

Cheers Phil the silver beastie is in good hands.

Enjoying the car mate?

I heard from Phil not that long ago, he's missing it!

sanct
08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Enjoying the car mate?

I heard from Phil not that long ago, he's missing it!

What can I say she's lovely.
Love the fact she doesn't draw unwanted attention, perfect in London!
Makes me smile everytime I drive her.
Puts a lot of unsuspecting rev heads to shame.

Top car bought from a top bloke.

Phil hadn't decided on his next venture when I talked to him last.
Any idea of what future rocket he's considering?

Paul Beazer
08-08-2006, 05:20 PM
When hes sorted, i think he's looking at a beemer 540 or an Audi RS6 possibly..

sanct
09-08-2006, 10:05 AM
When hes sorted, i think he's looking at a beemer 540 or an Audi RS6 possibly..

Cool.
I was chatting to him over my hankering for a GTR32 wasn't sure if a seed had been planted...
Phil's had some very nice motors over the years.