PDA

View Full Version : Gauging Interest - 96 Legnum VR4 - Meister Blue

ariddell
08-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Due to plans to emigrate in the next 6 months i'm looking to gauge interest in if i should sell my Legnum now or wait until just before we go.

As such, anyone interested give me a shout...

Details are as follows:

1996 Legnum VR4
Meister Blue, 17" Rays wheels, HKS powerflow filter - otherwise standard.

Showing 80,000 on the clock, although this is closer to 60,000miles as the first part was obviously Km.

Service history coming out its rear, full history from Japan before it was imported (all in Japanese), and a whole load of Mitsi main dealer history from whilst i have had it for the last year.

Just had an interim oil/filter service with Amsoil. Will need the AYC fluid changing reasonably soon.

Timing belt changed by Mitsi 6 mths ago, autobox fluid fully flushed/changed 6 mths ago.

Private plate will be left on the car, interior is the standard dark velour although Recaros are available by seperate negotiation.

Meta Cat 1 alarm,

I will upload some more detailed pics shortly, but here's one to start with.

Will be looking for around the £4500 mark or nearest offer.

Cheers

Al

Brunty
08-08-2006, 10:32 PM
It's a great car I'm sure you'll have plenty of interest.

Due to plans to emigrate in the next 6 months i'm looking to gauge interest in if i should sell my Legnum now or wait until just before we go.

You heading West or South?

Spirit
08-08-2006, 10:37 PM
I would sell it now mate, bearing in mind in a few months it will be Xmas and it's harder to sell cars around then. Also the way these cars sell you may have to advertise it a while.

If you sell it get a cheap runaround to see you through the next few months.

Good luck with your future plans.....

ariddell
11-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Cheers, heading south - very south in fact - moving back to Melbourne where i lived for a few years previously.

From looking around i think £4500 may be a bit optimistic - would look more at the £4k mark considering what VR-4s seem to be going for at the mo.

Will get a ton of additional pictures up this weekend.

Cheers

Al

Brunty
11-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Cheers, heading south - very south in fact - moving back to Melbourne where i lived for a few years previously.

Hope it works out for you.

The pic of the dirty VR4 in the multi-storey is my favourite - very aggressive lookin'