PDA

View Full Version : Potholes.. LOL

Lucas
09-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Haha, just saw on the news that the potholes I encountered on the BRAND NEW mercer to longswamp road have been filled in /haz

Morons! Does any notice that roadworks take excessivly long and they never do a good job the first time around (or ever for that matter)

bradc
09-08-2006, 09:40 AM
yeah that made me laugh too, why can't they just do it right?

d i c k i e s
10-08-2006, 11:10 PM
man theres heaps of potholes here in wellington. i get sick of dodging them. just too many, one after another. now where is my registratioon money going to?

Pescha
11-08-2006, 08:24 AM
I travel that road every work day... The pot holes in my opinion weren't that bad... If you look were you drive you could actually dodge them!

Lucas
13-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah I agree you can dodge them but you shouldn't have to. They were apparently giving people flat tyres which is why they repaired them. They don't exactly make for a comfy ride on low profile tyres and lowered suspension. I like the real smooth bits of that road though

Subaru ETA
13-08-2006, 11:23 AM
yeah i travelled down there on my way to welly 2 weeks ago and no they werent overly bad but for christ sake, htey havent even finished the bloody road and its faling to bits!