PDA

View Full Version : My leggy is going to get stolen !!!

fatmikenz
09-08-2006, 07:44 AM
I could not for life of me find my keys after beers at work today. So i had to leave my car in the work carpark where it can't be seen. I have never been so worried about my car being stolen ! **** ! ( I'm pretty angry about the whole situation ).

Robotnik123
09-08-2006, 08:00 AM
I could not for life of me find my keys after beers at work today. So i had to leave my car in the work carpark where it can't be seen. I have never been so worried about my car being stolen ! **** ! ( I'm pretty angry about the whole situation ).

I wouldn't be too worried. Our cars are pretty common. I think thieves target subarus, and EVOs far more. A Legnum is probably somewhere down the lists for most theives.

fatmikenz
09-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Found them. Turns out a workmate has a fun little game where he hides peoples keys. Then i play a little game where I shove something large, spiky and covered in deep heat UP HIS ASS !!

You See
09-08-2006, 09:49 AM
/haz ..glad you managed to retrieve them.

jaimz
09-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Covered in deep heat..! /haz Awesome.

OSiRiS
10-08-2006, 04:54 AM
So you found the keys before or after you shove something large, spiky and covered in deep heat UP HIS ASS !! lol.

Physician
10-08-2006, 06:19 AM
So i had to leave my car in the work carpark where it can't be seen.

Well if it couldn't be seen it was pretty safe ........... so THIS is why they call them 'stealth' cars :laugh: