And a Samurai worrier in full dress code standing on a skull
Both Upper arms Dragon and a Japanese godess
Both Shoulders Dragon and a Japanese Tiger
One on my back a Japanese Wizard flying a Swan over a village
One on my butt baby devil in a nappy carrying a 3 pronged fork :rolleyes:

I like Japanese style tattoos :D

SGHOM
31-10-2003, 09:38 PM
no tatoos, no piercings, no jewelrey,no watch, not even a wedding ring. absolutely nothing, & no intentions either. :nono: I've nothing against body art, but it's not 4 me at all.

Kieran
31-10-2003, 09:54 PM
I used to sport those Henna style washable tattoos when I was in VI form, but since I left INSERT INTO post VALUES (and heard the subsequent scares about PPD); I've been art and piercing free.

I certainly wouldn't do a permanent thing - my taste changes quickly and wildly, so it'd be a bad idea for me!!:nono:

SGHOM
31-10-2003, 09:55 PM
not keen on a prince albert then, Kieren ?? :D

Kieran
31-10-2003, 10:01 PM
LOL!!!:D:D

:nooo:...The thought alone makes me cringe!! WHY would anyone want to do that!:confused: :Ponder: :shrug:

tunes
31-10-2003, 10:39 PM
Have had a number of piercings over the years but as i got on they weren't for me... Will be getting my first tattoo soon which all ties in to my passion of ancient egypt.

Kieran
31-10-2003, 10:55 PM
It's funny the things people all over the planet have in common! I didn't think I'd see another Ancient Egypt fan on here!:coolio:

Brind
31-10-2003, 11:15 PM
My tastes change so much!! :INSERT INTO post VALUES (
I'd like to have a tattoo and yet I've picked many and yet after a while I've decided I haven't liked it.
The thought of pain isn't a problem at all, it's just the idea of something perminant like that and a moment I'd end up regretting... I will have one one day.

I've had many ear piercings, when I went through my very brief goth period!! a year, just towards the end of school and through the first year of college. I had 5 earrings at one time, took the last two out before I had chance to change to decent earrings from the initial piercing types. Stayed with two in one ear and then ended up with just the one which I still have now.
I can't go anywhere without a watch, I don't like rings!! I won't even wear a wedding ring.

tunes
01-11-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by Kieran
It's funny the things people all over the planet have in common! I didn't think I'd see another Ancient Egypt fan on here!:coolio:

haha good man! It is something i have been deeply interested in and fascinated by for years.

Spirit
01-11-2003, 08:09 AM
No piercings and have considered a tatoo many times but just never got around to it - and have had second thoughts too. Always got me watch and wedding ring on - feel naked without them

Nick Mann
01-11-2003, 06:42 PM
None.

Wedding ring and watch.

I find it interesting talking to people about their tattoos, but have no desire to have one myself. The thought of a fading motif on wrinkly skin in 40 years puts me off!

zedy1
01-11-2003, 08:11 PM
never considered anything

landy
01-11-2003, 10:03 PM
A skull with a mohekan INSERT INTO post VALUES (if I've spelt that right) on the top of my arm when I was 18, a firey skull on my chest a year or 2 later, barbed wire below the skull with mohekan another few years after that.:devil2:

I went through this phase in my late teens/early 20's, but like others have said here your taste changes. It's not that I don't like them, it's a shame they are sooo permanent. I also had about 6 piercings in one ear and 2 in the other, but they're all out apart from 1 now:D

Oh, and I have a rose with my wife's name INSERT INTO post VALUES (awww):inlove:

landy
01-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Nick,

Your Japanese Samurai warrior on horse back
And a Samurai warrior in full dress code standing on a skull sound cool
:cool1:

Roadrunner
02-11-2003, 08:42 PM
No tattoos, no piercings, not for me. Thought about having SWAN tattooed on a part of my bod once, turning into SaskatcheWAN :D if the mood took me LOL jk :p