PDA

View Full Version : need one of these

orionn2o
13-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Does anyone know what the part name for this is?? Or have a mitsi part number???

uploaded/3336/1155479499.gif

Axeboy
13-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Bumper Insert?

I just went into my local dealer and they knew what it was...

Subaru ETA
15-08-2006, 09:32 AM
haha a wrecker here in nz wanted $250 for on of those when i wanted one for my legnum!

heres some advice for everyone, cable tie it on! it works! i got mine caught the other day. it popped off but at least it was still hanging by thecable tie

mpau009
15-08-2006, 10:41 AM
haha a wrecker here in nz wanted $250 for on of those when i wanted one for my legnum!

heres some advice for everyone, cable tie it on! it works! i got mine caught the other day. it popped off but at least it was still hanging by thecable tie

Yeah i did that, lasted 3 days - I didnt lose it, but it smashed the plastic pins that hold the front on, and dragged along until i figured out what it was..

Last weekend, i bolted it on with a piece of aluminium sheet across the bottom, now it skids over any bumps:2thumbsup I figure if it comes off now i'd have to do some serious damage:sombrero:

Paul Beazer
15-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I have a hamilton silver one lying about at home....

A couple of the holes at the rear have burst slightly, but the locating pins on the front are intact. I took it off at the last accident i had so i could get a brand new one off the insurance.

Let me know if you are interested.......

Paul

EDIT I think its the same size as a VR4 one, not sure tho. Its off a post facelift bumper, as seen in the avatar.

WildCards
15-08-2006, 01:44 PM
It's the towing eye cover, about £29.?? from your mitsubishi dealership. They come in the bodycolour though so depending on which chassis number you give them depends on the colour of the cover. Also, they are a different shape on the facelift cars.