PDA

View Full Version : Pheonix Mitsubishi, Linwood

Rikki
14-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Can't fault these guys.

I have sent all my Galant's to this garage in the past and although they charge main dealer rates (circa. £60/hour) the job is done properly and they always follow up with a letter asking if I was satisfied. Generally they point out other problems too which other garages have missed due to not being familiar with the car.

Decent mob, they will continue to get my business. (Although my V6 is now about due its 99,000 mile service, expensive!! :shocked: )

Axeboy
14-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Sounds alright.

Ive had parts from them and been happy, although ive heard a few others say they were a bit cack when it came to repairs on vr4's

Louis
14-08-2006, 05:20 PM
HHi, they used to service my car, till I started doing it myself, I still go to them every 4500 miles to get the ayc fluid done, A guy there in the service dept called Craig is really helpful and knows about VR4's etc, tall him Louis said hello!, cheers

Rikki
14-08-2006, 08:02 PM
HHi, they used to service my car, till I started doing it myself, I still go to them every 4500 miles to get the ayc fluid done, A guy there in the service dept called Craig is really helpful and knows about VR4's etc, tall him Louis said hello!, cheers

Am sure it was Craig I was talking to the last time. We were going over what I should do about my brakes! Very helpful and he knew his stuff. :scholar:

steve190
20-08-2006, 07:09 PM
They might know VR4s but they don't know V6-24s.

Took mine in to get the climate control sorted only to be told I didn't have it fitted. /dunce so what is the panel fitted in the centre console with the LED display? That was in April and they were going to get hold of Mitsi Japan and find what is fitted. Must be waiting for the carrier pigeon to return as I'm still waiting. :stars: