PDA

View Full Version : joyriders

SGHOM
01-11-2003, 10:51 PM
just chatting to a guy at work today, & he was admiring my legnum. He puts a lot of work my way, so I offered him the keys for a quick spin !! I trusted him 'cause he's a more mature guy, & he drives a 3 ltr turbo merc estate auto. so I let go off on his own. I thought he might just take "round the block" !! :nono: he was gone over half an hour !!! panic did begin to set in. anyway....... 10 fags later, he returned with a huge grin on his face. :D :D " what a f*****k car !!" "wow" didn't get much more sense out of him !!
dont think he'll get rid of his merc, but he was gobsmacked driving mine. :cool1: anyway, the jist of it is, he's asked me If I do a refurb for him in Rotherham !! £40K's worth of work. :D :D he can joyride it any time he likes now !!!

Kieran
01-11-2003, 11:00 PM
Nice one:)

40K's work - Can't be bad!!

The common theme with VR4s is that people are totally gobsmacked by their ability....I hope to be too:)!

zedy1
01-11-2003, 11:17 PM
thats what got me to buy it kieran

BraindG
02-11-2003, 01:01 AM
you should have seen my dads face when he first drove my my car..

barry:want a shot in my car?
dad: ok then
barry: ooh.. watch it..INSERT INTO post VALUES (nearly drives it up the virge) ok.. now your on the main road..your ok
dad: hmm.. weird driving position INSERT INTO post VALUES (he is used to a jag)
barry:right.. get it out of 4th.. put it into 2nd.. and floor it
dad: you sure thats ok?
barry: hell yeah.. just do it.
dad: /changes down from 4th to 2nd INSERT INTO post VALUES (doing about 30 mph at this time)
barry: there you go.. now floor it..
dad: ok son... aaaaaahhhhhh oooohhhhh mmmmyyyyy gggoooooodddd...
barry: if you need, just stop at the nearest layby so you can catch your breath
dad: ok.. /parks up.. looks at me.. smiles.. and says "wow - i love this car"
barry: respect dad..

zedy1
02-11-2003, 02:29 AM
:D

Spirit
02-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah - I let my old man drive it and he refused to kick it so I kicked him INSERT INTO post VALUES (out of the drivers seat) and floored it home - he nearly **** himself lol !

Nick VR4
02-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Girlfriend sits with her her head firmly againt the headrest now
As once we were driving along got bored going 30 along a nice long straight road INSERT INTO post VALUES (coming into Fleetwood) I floored it and she got whiplash lol

calum
02-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Best hope he didn't go past any speed cameras too quickly, then!

Calum

zedy1
02-11-2003, 06:14 PM
got my mate todrive mine he was shocked