PDA

View Full Version : New member

WITZ66
17-08-2006, 04:16 PM
As title indicates, new to forum.
Just testing the water....
Not the owner of a fully fledged VR-4, just a humble V6 24V but could be persuaded upwards!!!!
Willing to take whatever abuse comes my way as the new guy.
Hope to glean useful information by tapping into the vast font of knowledge you possess...

White Lightning
17-08-2006, 04:18 PM
/Welcome2

Axeboy
17-08-2006, 04:21 PM
As above, welcome mate... :sunny:

Lots of knowledge here, just ask... /Wave

WildCards
17-08-2006, 04:37 PM
/Welcome2

Hope to glean useful information by tapping into the vast font of knowledge you possess...

Me personally?... I shouldn't hold your breath! :p

HJM
17-08-2006, 05:01 PM
Me personally?... I shouldn't hold your breath! :p

/haz Likewise here, but welcome anyway /Wyhy

J :)

Nutter_John
17-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Welcome to the most friendly place on the interweb .

Don't worry we are all very nice people , oh apart from ...... /lol

have fun

richy rich
17-08-2006, 05:12 PM
/Welcome

the best £20 you will spend is get full membership so much info on galants and legnums which ever 1 it is.

Nick VR4
17-08-2006, 06:24 PM
/Welcome2 to the forum :)

Spirit
17-08-2006, 06:26 PM
:bananadan welcome to CVR4 mate, have fun !

The Vee
17-08-2006, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the club. Sure you'll find all the info you want plus a lot more.

Just going to nip this across to the new members section:thumbsup:

Lillywotsername
17-08-2006, 07:10 PM
oh apart from ...... /lol
Nutter John...............
Only kidding mate/Welcome2 /Welcome2 /Welcome
Happy to have you on board.... This is a very friendly site, apart from the occasional bickering between spouses and friendly banter between old friends/haz
Pick the brains of the clubs finest to your hearts content and most importantly have fun

Paul Beazer
17-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Hello!
You dont need a VR4 to be onhere, i and many others dont!
We're just one big happy family.
Careful with wodj, he's odd.....:afro:

Nutter_John
17-08-2006, 07:23 PM
Nutter John...............
Only kidding mate/Welcome2 /Welcome2 /Welcome
Happy to have you on board.... This is a very friendly site, apart from the occasional bickering between spouses and friendly banter between old friends/haz
Pick the brains of the clubs finest to your hearts content and most importantly have fun

Strange as it may seem I actualy did think putting you down as the person , but everynows how nice you are ( apart from Richy Rich- only joking Rich)

One thing that must be pointed out that if you need any work done on your car (don't know where your based) I would suggest you contact WRD - just search for the reviews - excellent workers ( well two out of three ain't bad /lol)

richy rich
17-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Strange as it may seem I actualy did think putting you down as the person , but everynows how nice you are ( apart from Richy Rich- only joking Rich)

One thing that must be pointed out that if you need any work done on your car (don't know where your based) I would suggest you contact WRD - just search for the reviews - excellent workers ( well two out of three ain't bad /lol)
2 out of 3 john are we that good yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/Poms /Poms :thumbsup: /juggle :chugchug: /catfight

Nutter_John
17-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey rich didn't say which two of you are the good ones /lol

richy rich
17-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Hey rich didn't say which two of you are the good ones /lol
that will be me and me then

Paul Beazer
17-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Are you on commission??

BTW Do you still have the BlueVr4 saloon? I saw you on the M3 last year coming back from the isle of wight in it.

Nutter_John
17-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Hi Paul

Nope I wish I was on COMMISION or a DISCOUNT(big hint :) ) but alas I just reconise how good the guys are , I may take the pee out of them but can not fault there work - I also like to see people succeed when they undertake a venture like this as it is very rare to find a garage that you trust 100%

As for the blue VR4 yep thats still my baby , you have a very good memory to remember that :) - I'd only had the a couples days when you spotted me ( was only just a new member as well )

Paul Beazer
17-08-2006, 08:31 PM
As for the blue VR4 yep thats still my baby , you have a very good memory to remember that :) - I'd only had the a couples days when you spotted me ( was only just a new member as well )

Naah just a geek!! Well, being stuck on the island for most of my time, i dont see many VR4's, well apart from the one at the end of my road taunting me every day! I just wondered if you still had the blue one as your avatar car is white. I presume you just found the piccie somewhere and liked it!

Wouter
17-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Hello!
You dont need a VR4 to be onhere, i and many others dont!

I Don't even have a Mitsi.... but then I am just sad!

Welcome to the Club! :thumbsup:

amsoil
17-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the most friendly club I know on the net. Become a member too. the knowledge these guys have is just huge :iloveyou:
Oh and second or whatever the WRD bit too.

Alex
17-08-2006, 11:43 PM
/Welcome2 Hope you enjoy the site!

WITZ66
18-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys..and no abuse!!!!!!!
Look forward to the general cut & thrust of healthy debate on the forum.

Speak to y'awl soon.

WITZ66
18-08-2006, 10:37 AM
BTW...

To pin my location down more, am based in DIDCOT,OXFORDSHIRE.