PDA

View Full Version : Members Cars section

Spirit
01-11-2003, 11:25 PM
As you know, Barry is in the process of updating the Members Cars section.

What I wanted to confirm was the process we currently are using. You guys send your membership form and fee to me. Once I have confirmed payment I email the members info and car details to Barry so he can order your membership card etc and then set you up in the Members Cars section.

You need to personally send what pics you want put with your text to Barry INSERT INTO post VALUES (barry.elder@clubvr4.co.uk) so to make it easy for him please email him a few pics once your car is showing in the Members Cars section

Cheers

Pete

BraindG
02-11-2003, 12:56 AM
as pete said.. the pictures for the members cars section is down to you.. im not going to go round the forums looking for pictures of your car..

please choose your pictures.. and forward them on to me @ barry.elder@clubvr4.co.uk

1 thousand thank youz

Brind
02-11-2003, 06:30 PM
How many can we give you and what size are they allowed to be as in physical and KB size?

BraindG
02-11-2003, 06:37 PM
any size - as long as they are sent to barry@clubvr4.co.uk it doesnt matter - ill resize them..

regarding how many... not really thought about it, but i suppose as many as you want.. but keep in mind ill not be putting standard engine pictures up.

BraindG
02-11-2003, 06:42 PM
hmmm, im in the middle or changing the layouts for the members cars section..

actually.. ill change it INSERT INTO post VALUES (again) and allow for the fact that people might send loads of pictures..

at the minute they are down the right hand side..
ill change this to be below the specs bit..

KiwiTT
02-11-2003, 09:03 PM
My baby has worldwide fame.

I note that the page is available to all viewers. This is good. It means I can show my car, without having to ask people to register to view.