PDA

View Full Version : FAO Admin??

Rikki
18-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Hi Guys

Following the posts about the carbon bonnet etc recently, it was much to my surprise that the company 'FunkyStyling' where I found the carbon bonnet, is located in Falkirk - and the company has recently been trying to secure a sponsorship deal with www.falkirkcruise.net. I only found this out this morning, and instantly messaged him to find out about the carbon bonnet.

Unfortunately all the Galant bits and bobs are unavailable right now, he said his supplier went bust so am guessing it had something to do with Karma Import? Anyways, he sent me the link for registering with them as a car club and hopefully after, we would be able to get some form of discount if they did find a new supplier for our parts.

They already have MLR, FTO.OC and other Mitsubishi car clubs registered.

Full details are here. (http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/carclubs.php)

Worth looking into?? /Elmo

EDIT// Turns out it wasn't Karma they used, but some other company he hasn't named.

Nick Mann
18-08-2006, 11:42 AM
Hmmm....... Interesting. Thanks for the link!

I will ask the committee to formulate a plan! I am sure that someone there knows about CVR4 - the name Chris rings a bell.

Rikki
18-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Hmmm....... Interesting. Thanks for the link!

I will ask the committee to formulate a plan! I am sure that someone there knows about CVR4 - the name Chris rings a bell.

Yeah it was him I was talking to! :thumbsup:

BraindG
18-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Interesting, will follow up in Committee Forum.

Spirit
18-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah we have spoken to Chris at some events in the past /GJ

n13l pm
22-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Bit of a old skool thread, but I wondering if anyone had managed to sort out a club discount from funkystyling?

BraindG
22-02-2007, 07:53 PM
The topic has been discussed at the latest committee meeting, I can't really add anymore than that as we are waiting for a response from someone.

n13l pm
22-02-2007, 09:14 PM
kool mate. Im sure you'll keep us updated.