PDA

View Full Version : for the life of me ??

SGHOM
18-08-2006, 04:20 PM
I just cannot remember who's car I spotted ! /Camera I know it's a members ride.... but my memory is fading !! :end:

Glossop, 1.15pm. today. heading towards scumchester. P 4** AWY, silver saloon with 18's on. he/she had either been to the local jet wash, or has just spent a 'brazilion' quid on cleaning products !! It looked stunning ! :afro:

Richy Rich will back me up with this, as I was on the fone to him at the time. [ hands free of course :thinking: :baby: ]

The Vee
18-08-2006, 04:32 PM
I just cannot remember who's car I spotted ! /Camera I know it's a members ride.... but my memory is fading !! :end:

G ]

Hmmmmmmmm been here before/haz

SGHOM
18-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Hmmmmmmmm been here before/haz

do I know you ?? :undecided

HJM
18-08-2006, 04:37 PM
do I know you ?? :undecided

Oh gawd, is this what I have to look forward to in a few weeks time ?

J /Devil5

ntrance
18-08-2006, 11:32 PM

Glossop, 1.15pm. today. heading towards scumchester. P 4** AWY, silver saloon with 18's on. he/she had either been to the local jet wash, or has just spent a 'brazilion' quid on cleaning products !! It looked stunning ! :afro:

Richy Rich will back me up with this, as I was on the fone to him at the time. [ hands free of course :thinking: :baby: ]

P 4** AWY 99.9% certain its a keightly trade sales purchase !

Kieran
18-08-2006, 11:34 PM
It wasn't me.... /Devil5

bradc
19-08-2006, 07:31 AM
was it a facelift? Could it be malcolm? His car is the only silver sedan I can think of straight away.

richy rich
19-08-2006, 08:42 AM

yes i can back you up on this you are lossing it D/haz