PDA

View Full Version : WTB (front bumper centre piece) the bit that pops out for towing

bruno wasking
19-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Hello all. Not sure if this is at all possible but i'm after the small section from the front bumper of the Legnum. The bit that pops out so that you can tow it. Are these as rare as hen's teeth? Also a full set of wind deflectors... Anyone have any info?

Many thanks, Andy

Spirit
19-08-2006, 12:24 PM
You can get them from your local dealer, and they come ready painted too - around the £35 mark IIRC, or PM Zedy1 (Mo) to see if he has any s/hand ones.

Physician
19-08-2006, 12:47 PM
.......... The bit that pops out so that you can tow it.

Many thanks, Andy

They don't pop out so that you can tow it .......... the bl00dy things pop out whenever they want :(

Nutter_John
19-08-2006, 02:31 PM
They don't pop out so that you can tow it .......... the bl00dy things pop out whenever they want :(

Agree 100% with that statement , mine fell off on the motorway doing 80 ish , heard a little noise then saw something in the rear view mirror :D

conaboy
19-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Yep, lost 2 of them so far.....

Super glue the next time

bruno wasking
21-08-2006, 01:42 AM
Bit of a problem then these things. I think i lost mine when i crashed the thing. At the spray shop now. Hopefully it should look new-ish when i get it back. can't wait...

thecustomer
21-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Yep, lost 2 of them so far.....

Super glue the next time

Mine keeps trying to escape - it's now fixed with clear sealant (the kind of thing you'd use for a sunroof)
The idea is that it's 'glued' in place, but would peel off if needed.

Will