PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 89 Front and Rear Bumper

dc_style
21-08-2006, 07:27 PM
I will be in europe for the upcoming four months and was wondering if anyone could help me locate a set for me to bring back to the us. any help would be appreciated. thank you.

Kieran
21-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Might struggle mate - Nearly all of us have the 8G VR-4 on here. The 6G VR-4 was never officially sold here and not many have been imported. In fact, I can't think of anyone in the UK who owns one of these cars!

You could give Mo a try - Click 'Resources' at the top, go to 'Mini Sites' and then have a look at the Galant Spares Mini Site.

dc_style
22-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Might struggle mate - Nearly all of us have the 8G VR-4 on here. The 6G VR-4 was never officially sold here and not many have been imported. In fact, I can't think of anyone in the UK who owns one of these cars!

You could give Mo a try - Click 'Resources' at the top, go to 'Mini Sites' and then have a look at the Galant Spares Mini Site.

i heard you have the galant gti, is that a common car?

Nick Mann
22-08-2006, 05:10 PM
The 89 Galant is not common in any form in the UK. Sorry! As Kieran said, check out galant spares in the mini sites section and ask Mo. There's not much else I can suggest either.

dc_style
22-08-2006, 05:41 PM
The 89 Galant is not common in any form in the UK. Sorry! As Kieran said, check out galant spares in the mini sites section and ask Mo. There's not much else I can suggest either.

that's too bad. i was really looking forward to locating a set of bumpers for my vr4. is there anyone else on the forums that could help?