PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Matt88
23-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi, im new, thought id join as i am interested in buying a Legnum VR4 some time in 2007/2008 hopefully

i currently drive an 05 reg Suzuki Ignis Sport, this will last for ages and so forms an ideal run about if anything were to go wrong with the Mitsubishi

Really i have joined to get to know owners and what to look out for, and in fact where to start looking for my ideal Legnum

then once i have it, i will look at modding it :D which is the fun bit

personally i think there are too many Evos and Scoobies on the road so i want something thats a little big out of the ordinary, just as i bought an Ignis, when most of my mates are driving French cars like Saxos, 206's etc

who else here is with me that the Legnum/Galant has the best looking front end of any other car on this planet! it looks so MEAN and purposeful

cheers

matt

Wodjno
23-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome to the Club /Welcome2

And WOW ! What a difference in cars ! Ignis to Legnum... You could almost get the Ignis in the back og the Leggy /yes

Matt88
23-08-2006, 07:51 PM
yea i was going to say, the leggy is a big car!

can i ask is a Legnum only an Estate? because after looking on autotrader at some of the cars for sale on there, in both the Galant and Legnum section there are saloons and estates

cheers

Wodjno
23-08-2006, 07:54 PM
yea i was going to say, the leggy is a big car!

can i ask is a Legnum only an Estate? because after looking on autotrader at some of the cars for sale on there, in both the Galant and Legnum section there are saloons and estates

cheers

Legnum is only an Estate.. It is the Japanese version of the Galant Estate :2thumbsup

Galants are Saloons ! Unless it's a Galant Estate :D

And Legnums are Estate only !

Matt88
23-08-2006, 07:58 PM
right got it cheers ;)

Wouter
23-08-2006, 08:22 PM
/Welcome2

bradc
23-08-2006, 08:37 PM
If you want a car that people don't know much about, then you should definately go with one, they are damned fast cars and are very good value at the moment too.

Kieran
23-08-2006, 09:15 PM
Welcome Matt! /Welcome

Totally with you on the front end.... Understated, yet has a sinister menace about it at the same time! :satan:

Hope you enjoy the forums - remember to use search as there is a treasure trove of information available to you.

Once you've got your VR-4, you might want to consider joining up for full membership - you'll get discounts and access to the library of articles we have on here.

Anyway, in the meantime, enjoy yourself, good luck in the hunt and if you do have a question, please ask!:)

Matt88
23-08-2006, 09:18 PM
thanks for your welcomes guys

Spirit
24-08-2006, 01:07 AM
/Welcome2 Matt !

Good to see another future owner signed up. I think Kieran said everything for now, so just enjoy the forums

The Vee
24-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Yep, welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and it can only make your enthusiasm for the Galant/Legnum grow. _ To the point you'll have to change sooner rather than later!!