PDA

View Full Version : Renault World Series - 9/10 Sept

WildCards
26-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Renault World Series tickets just arrived. I'd completely forgetten i'd ordered them so it's put a smile on my face.

As last year there'll be racing from the Eurocup Megane Trophy, Clio Cup, Formula Renault 2.0 and World Series formula's aswell as the F1 team doing some parade laps.

Lots to see and do if your coming, but I think it may be bit late to get tickets now if you haven't already ordered them. Anyone else gonna be there.

psbarham
26-08-2006, 10:59 AM
i've got 4 tickets if anyone wants them (fecking standby)

Lillywotsername
26-08-2006, 11:38 AM
Richards tickets arrived yesterday.........

Probably be going, work pending/wall :furious3:

Dr Zed
26-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Got my tickets today aswell :guitarist

Dr Zed
27-08-2006, 02:01 PM
anyone staying up there for the 2 days???

SGHOM
30-08-2006, 09:12 PM
got my tickets !! /Poms

tig202
30-08-2006, 11:09 PM
anyone staying up there for the 2 days???

Just the Sunday I'm afraid...
We had forgotton all about this and made plans for the Saturday/Grrr
So we have 4 tickets availible for the Saturday and prob 2 for the sunday!

SGHOM
02-09-2006, 10:16 PM
I hope none of you paid for your tickets ?? :uhoh: :p /Hmmm most of the 150,000 were given away as freebies ! I just hope they all dont turn up on the same day !! /grr

richy rich
02-09-2006, 10:22 PM
mine was free and i think every body else's were to

cat
05-09-2006, 12:06 PM
i am going, pauls on stand by so it will be me, my mum and the two boys cannot wait

WildCards
05-09-2006, 12:32 PM
We'll be there Sunday only. Kate's working on Saturday and i've got some digging to do for the folks.

We could do with some numbers being exchanged and/or meeting places agreed upon so we can say hi. Any thoughts?

Lillywotsername
05-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I have a feeling that Rich is booked this saturday as well so will only be there on Sunday......

Better double check with the boss though when he comes in to be sure.

richy rich
05-09-2006, 03:58 PM
We'll be there Sunday only. Kate's working on Saturday and i've got some digging to do for the folks.

We could do with some numbers being exchanged and/or meeting places agreed upon so we can say hi. Any thoughts?
you have my number everybody

does look like sun only

SGHOM
05-09-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm outa this one. They've given far too many tickets away, IMHO, & I reckon the traffick is gonna be a 'mare. :shocked: I'm keen.... but not that keen.

WildCards
05-09-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm outa this one. They've given far too many tickets away, IMHO, & I reckon the traffick is gonna be a 'mare. :shocked: I'm keen.... but not that keen.

Stop being an old fuddy duddy Derek, get in the Saab and come see some racing. Most of those people won't even turn up.

Physician
05-09-2006, 04:28 PM
On the way to Donny last sunday the overhead gantry warning signs were flashing a warning that next weekend there would be queues .... ie: for this event. :toilet:

richy rich
05-09-2006, 06:19 PM
it wasn't to bad last year for traffic

richy rich
09-09-2006, 04:41 PM
:bigcry: not going to make tomorrow as well

diddingtonwizard
09-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Went to the Renault event at Donington. It was brilliant. If you've got your tickets it would be a shame not to go. Getting in and out was a breeze. It was a good day out.

richy rich
09-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Went to the Renault event at Donington. It was brilliant. If you've got your tickets it would be a shame not to go. Getting in and out was a breeze. It was a good day out.
yes i went last year very good 2 day event

barnard
10-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Been to Donington today, seen a cart load of super racing. Getting out of the place at the end puts the dampers on it. THREE hours to get home (North Derbyshire), two hours queuing out of the park, another hour up a busy M1. Visitors on Sunday-57000.

SGHOM
10-09-2006, 10:05 PM
THREE hours to get home (North Derbyshire), two hours queuing out of the park, another hour up a busy M1. Visitors on Sunday-57000.

Thats why I opted out !! :angry: I dont do queues !! :rifle:
sounded like a good day though Chris ??

WildCards
10-09-2006, 10:33 PM
We weren't that impressed this year TBH, seemed full of nobheads who had no respect for the kids, we came away early because of it. What racing we did see seemed very impressive though.

Dr Zed
10-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Been to Donington today, seen a cart load of super racing. Getting out of the place at the end puts the dampers on it. THREE hours to get home (North Derbyshire), two hours queuing out of the park, another hour up a busy M1. Visitors on Sunday-57000.

I went too was great saturday and sunday :2thumbsup

you must have been in the wrong queues cos it only took me 3 1/2 hours to get back to Torquay devon :happy:

stutheo
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
first post :)
i went to donington park today, it took me 2and half hours to get out of the fields! and 45 mins to get home, rugeley, staffordshire, i found ur website adress on the side of one of your cars, if the owner reads this, i was the lad in the saxo, that parked ontop of your cigarette!

i must b mad, im doing it all again next weekend!!

Crickle
09-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Lol Hi mate, the guy you're talking about is Barry, username BRAINDG, he is the chairman of the club. He should be back on again 2mrw or late tonight, he is watching the F1 at the mo.

I can't believe how you managed to sneak out of the car park in front of us like that after doing a few random spins from behind us.. hehe cheeky.

I didn't realise it was 2 1/2 hours to get out, we figured it was about 2 hours.

BraindG
10-09-2007, 06:52 AM
lol! - Hey :) couldnt believe how long it took us to get out of that field! gave me a chance to sort my idle anyways, was idling at 1k before. hehe, im still laughing seeing your faces when i jumped to the ground in front of your car, reached under and pulled out me smoke!. haha..

atleast your "keeping-my-self-entertained" approach worked in getting you out quicker hehe, cheeky :p - not sure about you but that last bit, actually getting into single profile was madness, total free for all wasn;t it?! argh..

was a good day though, enjoyed myself!... took us about an hour to get home after hitting the motorway :D

nice to see you poppd on to say hi! /Wyhy