PDA

View Full Version : Datalogger

Paul C
28-08-2006, 11:56 AM
I was told by chipped uk who is based in bromsgrove that he has a laptop based fault code reader/data logger that he imported from china.I have been trying to deal with him for over 2 months now practicley phoning everyday. It seems that he has posted the datalogger to me but it has become mysteriously lost in the post.To be honest I think he is just taking p*** but if anyone here lives near bromsgrove and wants a reader i would be interested to know if he has them and if they work.For me its a 200 mile trip and to be honest I cant be bothered to chase round after this bloke.If he sells them and it does work I am still interested in one if someone a bit more local could post one to me.

Nick Mann
28-08-2006, 09:33 PM
When is he open? I could be there in an evening (But I guess that is not useful!) or the weekend after the one coming.

Eurospec
29-08-2006, 08:12 AM
I cant give you any details on the guy, but i am aware of a datalogger/code reader from China. If its the same m/c he is talking about it is not cheap. There is no way on this earth i would post it, even to my best friend- it costs over £2k and its a MUT III replica.

You can buy a MUTII replica from them too, but again, its a wedge of cash.

Cheers,

Ben.

Paul C
29-08-2006, 02:38 PM
I cant give you any details on the guy, but i am aware of a datalogger/code reader from China. If its the same m/c he is talking about it is not cheap. There is no way on this earth i would post it, even to my best friend- it costs over £2k and its a MUT III replica.

You can buy a MUTII replica from them too, but again, its a wedge of cash.

Cheers,

Ben.

Its not an expensive reader i dont know how much couldn't get a straight answer on that either.