PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Flux Insurance

enigma
03-11-2003, 01:54 PM
My policy is with Adrian Flux, took it out 2 weeks ago........saw the banner ad at the top of these pages and as a fully paid up member I thought I would give them a ring and enquire about my 15% saving.

This 15% saving is apparently non existent. They will give you 15% on the most expensive policy they can find, but will then tell you they can get you it cheaper at a different company with no discount at all. Cunning. I found them loads cheaper than anyone else anyway, but I was looking forward to £150 back for my £15 club membership.

Just thought you might like to know before getting too carried away with what seems like an unbeatable offer! :D

Roadrunner
03-11-2003, 02:54 PM
You're lucky you got a response from them at all! However, I'm assuming the Club benefits from some advertising revenue from them so it isn't all bad! ;)

Brian

enigma
03-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Answered the phone very quickly????? On all 4-5 times I have rung in the last few weeks?

Roadrunner
03-11-2003, 05:13 PM
I clicked on their banner ad on this site, completed the online form, and waited ... and waited ... and waited ... and gave up waiting ;)

zedy1
03-11-2003, 05:28 PM
its time you gave them a call :D

Kieran
03-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by H.7
I clicked on their banner ad on this site, completed the online form, and waited ... and waited ... and waited ... and gave up waiting ;)

Me too...:mad:

One of my friends at work has had to make a claim with them in the past... He says it was an absolute *&£$^£ nightmare!!!

Perhaps we could negotiate a deal with the Policy Shop INSERT INTO post VALUES (someone on here raved about them??):Ponder:

Roadrunner
03-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Yep, me! Just renewed with The Policy Shop for £535.50. Well pleased :)

from zedy1
its time you gave them INSERT INTO post VALUES (Adrian Flux) a call
Why?? :confused: they already proved they don't want my business by not following up my enquiry. I've no intention of chasing someone who can't be bothered to get off their ar$e to speak to me. Like a pencil with no lead ... pointless! :p

calum
03-11-2003, 09:57 PM
I have never heard praise for Adrian Flux. if you want a life of cover notes, messed up claims and small refunds that appear 12 months later then give them a try. If you don't, then stay away.

Cheers,

Calum

wirdy
03-11-2003, 11:12 PM
I've heard the same stories Re: Adrian Flux from mates of mine who've had to claim.
The premiums quoted are good, I just use them as a bargaining tool with other companies, who then price match.
As they say, you only find out how good your insurance company is, when you make a claim.

Spirit
04-11-2003, 07:59 AM
Hmmm, this is not good news - hope Barry gets to read this and then maybe removes the banner add :Ponder:

Roadrunner
04-11-2003, 09:30 AM
... then maybe removes the banner add
Not if they're paying for the ad! :D A fool and his money are soon parted ... ;) as me ol' dad used to say.

Nick VR4
04-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by H.7
Not if they're paying for the ad! :D A fool and his money are soon parted ... ;) as me ol' dad used to say.

I doubt if they are paying for the advert
Its just a agreement you Club VR4 advertise A Flux and they supposedly give discount to Members

:rolleyes: