PDA

View Full Version : Need some extra help to move an engine

Robotnik123
31-08-2006, 01:55 AM
Hi all,

Bradc and myself are moving my replacement engine across the Shore around 4pm-ish this Saturday and I was wondering if 1 or 2 other guys would be able to come and help us lift it, please?

I can pick you up and drop you off from whereever in Auckland and will shout you beer and burgers or whatever.

The engine weighs 190KG and is on a pallet. I had organised my younger brother come and help move it, but now he has to work. My Dad will come, but he has a bad back and so may not be able to lift so much. So I am short of manpower.

Thanks a lot if you can help.

My number is 021-382491 if you are able to help out with muscle power. :)

Gly
31-08-2006, 08:08 AM
i maybe able to help depending on if me and uc are still going to hamilton on sat, and what time we would be back...

will have to check with him,

otherwise i can lend a hand.

bradc
31-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Carsten, by the time we get there it will probably be about 5-5:30pm anyway. Also Carsten you'll have a pm soon :)

dickytim
02-09-2006, 01:27 AM
text sent keep as if you are in Waiuku, can lift a gearbox and transfer case by my self so could give it a good go

bradc
02-09-2006, 03:57 AM
Richard, he's on the shore, but if you're keen we will be removing quite a bit from Kenneths car tomorrow including the gearbox and transfer case, I think Uc's already told you about it.

Robotnik123
02-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Richard, he's on the shore, but if you're keen we will be removing quite a bit from Kenneths car tomorrow including the gearbox and transfer case, I think Uc's already told you about it.

Yeah, my Mum lives on the Shore, my Dad lives in Waiuku and I am staying at his place right at the moment.

The place we were at tonight is actually my Grandad's house, which is about 5mins drive from my Mum's place. He has the empty garage and the flat area suitable for doing mechanical work.