PDA

View Full Version : Oz members

VR-04-TT
04-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Hey guys, I want to start doing more research, but I need access to the members sections...so I was wondering how will I become an australian member?

Should I join the NZ section? My only issue is that I don't have paypal (sorry I refuse to use it, had a payment go "missing") and transferring money overseas is super expensive here, no credit card either.

Just wondering what you guys might have in the land of ideas, I'm in no rush. Cheers!

The Vee
04-09-2006, 09:52 AM
For the moment, the NZ section is stand alone for that country only as they have a large number of members based there. You'll need to join the UK section in the normal manner (as do all other overseas members) We do use paypal as well, but I'm sure Spirit will be able to suggest an alternative when he sees this thread. Good to see another potential member:thumbsup:

VR-04-TT
04-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Sweet! No problems :) I wasn't sure what the deal was, so I'll do as I'm told lol

Spirit
04-09-2006, 06:52 PM
We have been throught this with Valmes and there is no easy solution.

Without doubt paypal is the easiest and cheapest method. I don't know of any other member who has had a payment go astray and we process hundreds of payments.

Other than this it gets messy/costly.

You could send sterling in the post, but thats slow and always a risk of it getting lost/stolen.

You could send by international bank transfer but that costs a lot.....at both ends !

VR-04-TT
04-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Bugger...I'll have to see what I can do. Cheers guys :D

VR-04-TT
15-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I've decided to give paypal another shot.

I'll pay the membership when I get my galant on the road in january, that way I can get the most out of the yearly subscription :)

The Vee
15-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Nice one mate, look forward to seeing you as a full member and plenty of pics of your car in the gallery:thumbsup:

VR-04-TT
23-10-2006, 12:17 AM
Not remembering how to use Paypal, how do I send payment? Do I just send it to the email address specified or do I need to be invoiced first?

Sorry to annoy lol

Spirit
23-10-2006, 12:53 AM
Yep, just send it to pete@clubvr4.co.uk

VR-04-TT
23-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Payment sent!! :D

VR-04-TT
28-10-2006, 12:03 AM
Have you guys received my payment yet??

JMO
08-12-2006, 10:39 PM
How did you Go signing up? i was thinking about doing it as well, i am in OZ as well and am hoping to pick a Leggie up from the Auctions soon, is it worth it :P

VR-04-TT
12-12-2006, 01:27 PM
How did you Go signing up? i was thinking about doing it as well, i am in OZ as well and am hoping to pick a Leggie up from the Auctions soon, is it worth it :P

Yeah man, I'm all signed up. There's heaps more info in the members section!!!!! WELL worth it!

My car still isn't complianced yet...but a few more weeks to go and I'll be behind it's wheel :D woohoo!

Kieran
12-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah man, I'm all signed up. There's heaps more info in the members section!!!!! WELL worth it!

I'm glad you think so - Always nice to hear we're getting it right.:2thumbsup