PDA

View Full Version : hey,

pitslayer
06-09-2006, 10:18 AM
hey people new on here. after 3 years of owning many different cars, finally bought myself a galant, so far im loving it.
was directed to the car couple of days ago, and picked it up yesterday. ive needed a new car for a while, and my trust old seat toledo finally gave up on the M4, with the wheel bearing shatting itself, and blowing the rear hub off and wheel, not recomended driving along with your brake drum, scraping the M4 up, was stilly funny thow. ive owned VW`s now since i was 13, when i bought myself a 64 beetle based beach buggy, then bought a 65 splittie van, which i traded for a hillman imp. then bought myself a 1969 vw type3 fastback, which i still got in a very rusty state, im restoring, but it will be back one day, and maybe lower it that last inch, so it only sits half inch of the floor lol. then bought myself a MK1 golf GTi which im restoring and selling.
also used to drive a mitsubishi carisma, which was a superb car. wasabout to buy a volvo S40 1.9 T4 for 2.5k but i found this nice galant
1997 silver, 102k genuine mileage, some service history, 2500 V6 24v air con, cruise control, elecy windows all around, the awesome mitsi sound system, lacking a sub thow, that will change. all for the not so pricey sum of £1150, 2 owners clean hpi. car is staying as it is for the moment, will eventually get lowered a bit when i can afford it, gunna get car serviced first down at a jap place in cardiff(highline i think) and get them to check it out.
just thought id say hi, and will hopefully enjoy my mitsi and the forum:happy: :happy: :happy:

Alex
06-09-2006, 10:22 AM
/Welcome2 to CVR4. Hope you enjoy the site.

The Gallant's a great car, and I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information on here to help you get the best out of it :2thumbsup

Nick VR4
06-09-2006, 10:25 AM
/Welcome2 to the Forum

Have fun /Wave

Rikki
06-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey and /Welcome /Wave

Paul Beazer
06-09-2006, 11:34 AM
The Gallant's a great car,

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????:furious3:

richy rich
06-09-2006, 03:48 PM
/Welcome

Alex
06-09-2006, 03:50 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????:furious3:

ok ok - I never claimed to be a great speller. I consider myself dutifully chastened /notworthy

Paul Beazer
07-09-2006, 08:33 PM
ok ok - I never claimed to be a great speller. I consider myself dutifully chastened /notworthy
Sorry, i thought i would point it out before someone else (K?) did!

pitslayer
08-09-2006, 02:00 AM
cheers people for the warm welcome sure i will be happy here. thank god you guys actually know stuff about these cars, i know nothing about modern cars lol the youngest car i own is an 81 mk1 golf GTi
cheers people :D :D :D :D