PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck Rangers!

Spirit
05-11-2003, 08:44 AM
Just thought Barry may be in moarning today again, so wanted to say bad luck to Rangers for their defeat to Man U again. As a Liverpool fan I would have loved to have seen them stuff Man U but once again they did not really show what they are capable - in fact one comment after the game was that the match still showed what a huge gap there is between the top English and Scottish sides - not my opinion as I would love to see Rangers and Celtic in the premiership but they did themselves no favours last night :nono:

BraindG
05-11-2003, 09:07 AM
was pathetic to be honest.. you cant rely on passing balls to mols's feet all the time.. they should know this - they arnt in scotland anymore, and more than that they are playing champions league.. there were only 2-3 times INSERT INTO post VALUES (the entire game) when they did what they were supposed to.. and that was a nice long ball up to INSERT INTO post VALUES (and over) the defence... one of which was the one mols stuffed up.. bleh..

other than that they desereved to lose.. they had to change their game plan in order to do something more constructive... they didnt.. we lost.. and thats that..

PAUL
06-11-2003, 12:10 PM
I feel for you Barry I hate to see Man u win all the time surley their fans must get bored of seeing the same old ****e!!

On another note did anyone see Chelsea kick Lazios Ass?

ReggieK
06-11-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by PAUL
I feel for you Barry I hate to see Man u win all the time surley their fans must get bored of seeing the same old ****e!!

On another note did anyone see Chelsea kick Lazios Ass?

Err Yeah. Their fans must get really bored of winning :p

PAUL
06-11-2003, 03:31 PM
Exactly what I mean they must get bored of seeing such magnificent football all the time :D until they come to the bridge :p :D

ReggieK
06-11-2003, 05:01 PM
I'm a ManU/Brentford fan personally but thought Chelsea played well the other night.

Shame about that twat spitting at Mutu, I really hate that in the game. Mutu took it better than he had any right to, he even told the press it was nothing and to ignore it. I'm damned sure I couldn't have made myself say that.

Spirit
07-11-2003, 12:17 AM
What about Monaco though ! 8 goals against Deportivo - what would the odds on that have been at the bookies :Ponder: