PDA

View Full Version : cobra alarm

kookie
12-09-2006, 12:23 PM
After a night of heavy rain and no sleep because the alarm kept going off i took it to alarm shop in Hove and it was the position of the switch for the bonnet, it was up on the bulkhead and had gone a bit rusty, water from the screen sometimes splashed onto it so he moved it to the front and tested it, problem solved. now for some sleeeeeep.

Brunty
12-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Interesting.

WRD commented about my switch being positioned up be the screen when most are down by the front of the bonnet. I had the same problems and the local alarm installer replaced this switch but didn't relocate it - it's better but did trigger once or twice in very heavy storms.

kookie
28-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Interesting.

WRD commented about my switch being positioned up be the screen when most are down by the front of the bonnet. I had the same problems and the local alarm installer replaced this switch but didn't relocate it - it's better but did trigger once or twice in very heavy storms.
At long last taken it to alarm shop and he said the same thing, replaced switch with a new one (up the front end) and all is well, thanks for reply

kookie
28-09-2006, 11:07 AM
At long last taken it to alarm shop and he said the same thing, replaced switch with a new one (up the front end) and all is well, thanks for reply

Don't know why i posted that reply, getting old ,should read things first,doh what an old tw*t i am ,don't answer that, i'll get my coat.