PDA

View Full Version : uk most powerfull vr4

kevin ap motors
14-09-2006, 09:50 PM
hi all,

Been very busy and had no time to come on and post.
Its now 9:40 pm abut to start removing old std ecu and begin the long task of wiring up the link g2 stand alone ecu.
The 1000miles have been done,680 cc injectors ,custom fuel rails ect due in by friday and then the fun will start.
The man that is helping map the car is coming on down on tusday 26,we have to base map it then carry out about half to one days worth of maping on our 4 wheel drive dyno all in time for japfeast 2 on the saturday:inquisiti :inquisiti :inquisiti

With a bit of luck it will run the power it was built for as a lot of money and time is gone in to the car hence someone is coming to halp me.

Will keep you all informed time to crack on all the best kev

White Lightning
14-09-2006, 10:02 PM
best of luck Kev. can wait to see it at Japfest :2thumbsup

Spirit
14-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Yeah best of luck Kev........will see you soon :happy: :2thumbsup

Let me know if you need that other fuel pump

Kieran
14-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Good luck with this! Can't wait to see it kick ass at Pod!

The No.1 slot beckons!! /Devil5

Physician
14-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I don't think I've been so excited regarding a VR4 before ....... best of luck Kev.

amsoil
14-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Dont know if the lastest version of the Link has changed too much but it may be worth running it closed loop to fix the map and then refining it with loop off. If you want to borrow a link tuner or extension lead just shout. Seemed so much easier than the lap top. :2thumbsup

P.S. there is a Link ECU on ebay and it looks like £100 will buy it. all it looks like it will need is a Mitzy chip !

triniVr4
01-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Thnkas for th help Kev....ended up using Wiesco Pistons...will let yu know how it works out....