PDA

View Full Version : Loss of licence

Munta
15-09-2006, 10:23 PM
hey guys. i hate old ppl in there flash new maxima's. last nite was going down the kaimai's and flashed my lights for this car to pull over into the slow lane... they didnt so nxt slow lane i decided to undertake them using the space in the slow lane. then the old bastard decided to speed up and tried to not let me pass, so i just put me foot down and hit the gap. the nxt thing i knw there up my ass on the fone *555 my ass. got to cambridge and there was not 1 but 3 cops waiting for me. so i got a big lecture had to to make a statment.
police man checked up and found out i had no demerits left on my licence as well so there was an instant 3months loss of licence. got a court summons there and then so have to go to court on the 9th oct. facing wreckless driving which could give me up to a further 6months loss of licence. and wot ever fine to go with.

dickytim
16-09-2006, 01:41 AM
*555 the maxima for failing to keep left unless over taking, I ****ing hate these sort of ass holes. I have done it plenty. They sit on 80kmh on the open road and act all holier than thou then do stupid stuff like speeding up when you get next to them while trying to pass, or worse they speed up to 120 in the overtaking lanes to go even slower after. I enjoy brake testing these sort of morons.

bradc
16-09-2006, 01:48 AM
that sucks, do you beleive there will be any way out of it if you explain your case carefully and try to put as much blame as possible onto the other guy?

ShadyNZer
16-09-2006, 05:23 AM
yeah i hate c*nts who speed up when youre about to overtake them...and most of the time its those old assholes in their holdens and whatnot...they say young ppl are bad, those old fellas are the worse

Brunty
16-09-2006, 10:39 AM
*555 am I right in thinking you get to report bad/inconsiderate drivers? Who to the police? and they respond to it my lying in wait?

If I've understood the above correctly that's terrible.

Sorry to hear about your loss of licence Munta.

Gly
16-09-2006, 09:29 PM
heres my issue/question....

you overtake many other cars on you journy?

they on go after you if you have had 3 or more *555 calls...
(i know this coz my ex-flatmate mum worked in the call center)

unless guy had some power/influence with the police?
althou he may have said you pulled a gun on him, LOL!

anyway it really sux to loose your licence... been thier done that!

Munta
16-09-2006, 11:18 PM
only over took 1 other car on the way which the maxima also sed to the police that i was overtaking dodgy when they were right behind me at the same time. so who knows. i had to make statment on the side the of the road so meh im just guna face up and yer get it over and done with. cant be assed dragging it on. old guy would proly win the case anyways coz im young and a "boy racer in a car with 1 of those BOV thingys" i hate ppl like this.

d i c k i e s
17-09-2006, 11:11 AM
come on man, u should have smoked em bro! VR4 vs Maxima = Cops! hahaha... bad luck tho!

mine at the moment is the taxis! taxis are wanting to race me now.

detonate
18-09-2006, 10:45 AM
ass... holes...

Munta
19-09-2006, 05:59 AM
come on man, u should have smoked em bro! VR4 vs Maxima = Cops! hahaha... bad luck tho!

mine at the moment is the taxis! taxis are wanting to race me now.
yea i was thinking bout it and so was my passengers were tellin me but with less than 1/4 tank of gas i didnt want to burn it all up coz of some stupid old ppl as i still had to make it to htwn

d i c k i e s
19-09-2006, 11:59 PM
if i overtake, its to leave em in the dust! i hate gettin stuck behind old people.

detonate
21-09-2006, 06:09 AM
but with less than 1/4 tank of gas i didnt want to burn it all up coz of some stupid old ppl as i still had to make it to htwn

Pshaw. This is the very reason why we shelfish assholes have bought VR4s

I sure as hell didn't buy one to worry about how much gas I'm using /pan

Hook third and pin it, problem solved.

Muppsy
21-09-2006, 07:10 AM
Considering that same region was in the papers recently for not responding to a 111 call regarding a drunk driver, I would say you passed a guy who 'knows every cop in town' and that's who he was on the phone to.

Do the cops mention *555 in their report? If so, try to find a way to get a copy of the call. It must be available if they use it as evidence. If they can't dig it up, then I can't see how they can use it as proof of guilt.

Unless you admitted to something, or the cops saw you themselves, I fail to see how they have a case for even the 3 month susp.

Fabulous use of public resources. Fight it unless your statement seems incriminating.

I would have just denied everything even if the guy showed up.

detonate
21-09-2006, 09:24 AM
hangon, you're *allowed* to undertake.

The road code says "You're allowed to pass on the inside when there is more than 1 lane in that direction"

or something.

What exactly did you get done for? Wreckless driving?

Just say, he was impeding traffic, and it was HIM that was being wreckless.

I dunno dude, I'd argue the **** out of it.

Munta
22-09-2006, 06:45 AM
im guna talk to a lawyer on the 27th to see wot he reckons. . i would of put my foot down and used the gas up but was to far to the gas station on wot i had left in the tank. would of been shame boosting off then 10mins later they drive past me with me stuck on side of road with no gas lol

OSiRiS
05-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Down the line they use Mazda 6s and Maximas as undercover Police cars.

I'm not ****ting you either.

detonate
05-10-2006, 08:47 AM
I've seen a couple of people pulled over by unmarked Mazda 6's now.