PDA

View Full Version : FS: -LegnumVR4- Parts

-LegnumVR4-
16-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking at removing parts off my car but before I decide to do this I'm looking for serious offers on the parts before I remove them. Parts will made into 'Kits' ready to bolt onto their car. At the present time I will not break the kits up, please do not ask for anyother parts other than the ones listed.

Please PM me with ur offers, make sure to list the subject/title as to what kit u are interested in.

Thanks,

Rhys

Open to UK buyers.

All items are like brand new.

Pipe work and intercooler kit:

Kit includes: Pipe work from turbos to intercooler, intercooler to throttle body, Air filter to MAF, MAF to turbos. Large K&N cone filter which is mounted in the front bumper, MAF adapter plate, Go Fast Bits BOV, washer bottle inlet pipe with cap, large bar and plate intercooler 600x270x76mm core size, Turbonetics silicone jointers and protective band clamps. Pipe work, intercooler are polished to a mirror like finish. Does not include 'o rings' for pipes that connect to the turbos.

Note: For tiptronic models an ATF cooler must be install so the pipe work for the air intake can fit.

Battery/fuse box:

Polished alloy, covers battery and fuse box. Box adds the finishing touch to the engine bay pipework.

Suspension kit:

Kit includes: TEIN HA coilovers, height/rebound adjustable. Main body and topcaps painted silver with chrome nuts and washers. Polished alloy adjustment and lock nuts, powder coated springs. CUSCO front and rear swaybars.

Brake kit:

Kit includes: Evolution 6 Brembos front and rear calipers powder coated silver with dark grey logos, front and rear Evolution 6 rotors, front hub carriers, front ABS wheel sensors.

Large core alloy radiator:

Polished alloy radiator, 45mm deep core, direct bolt in including mounts for factory fans.

Exhaust system:

Fujitsubo exhaust system 3" with custom down pipes (no cat) coated in Cermakrome (metallic ceramic).

Carbon Fibre Bonnet/wing mirrors:

Kit includes: Carbon fibre Evolution 6 style bonnet, Gandor carbon fibre style wing mirrors. Japanese made.

Wheels and tyres:

BSA 19" alloys with 215/35/19 Kumho tyres. One wheel has a little bit of curb marking.

Gauge Pod:

Gauge pod mounted on top of center clock, includes boost and voltage gauges. Does not include clock.

280BHP ECU:

ECU from a 2001 Legnum VR4 which is the 280BHP models. Earlier model VR4s came with 250-260BHP ECU's. Direct plug in.

Spirit
16-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Rhys

You have posted this in the UK forum. Are you happy to ship to the UK if people ask ? Or did you mean to put this in the NZ forum and do you want me to move it for you ?

-LegnumVR4-
16-09-2006, 10:04 AM
It's open to anyone on this forum. Buyer would have to pay shipping prices on top of parts. I haven't gotten around to posting in the NZ section yet:D Can u copy and paste in the NZ forum please?

Spirit
16-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Can u copy and paste in the NZ forum please?

All done mate

Louis
16-09-2006, 12:24 PM
What you up to?, did I miss something?

Wodjno
16-09-2006, 01:11 PM
As far as i remember this car has been up for sale for many months ! And to mine and probably everybody elses disbelief, it hasn't sold :shocked:
So i think it's got to the point that he's decided to spit it down and sell it :stars:

Bal
16-09-2006, 03:04 PM
in which case if the postage aint a biatch i wouldnt mind the brake kit and maybe the ecu. can you find out P+P and let me know. these parts are hard to find at the moment.

IF the p+p is a shed load then i guess i'll just have to be patient.

with regards to the ecu is it more beneficial to replace the prefacelift and then tune or upgrade to the post and then tune, i never realised there was a difference in performance between the two.

thanks
Bal

Axeboy
16-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Might be wrong but i thought the only difference was the wastegate spring or something?

caishanvr4
16-09-2006, 10:49 PM
uh pm rhys

Funkstar
16-09-2006, 11:34 PM
This is absolute sacrilege. Nobody should be offering any money to take that beauty apart. :evilgrin: . Probably the most unique VR4 out there.

If someone is going to bid, then you have to go for the whole setup and keep the dream alive. :3d:

-LegnumVR4-
17-09-2006, 09:41 AM
This is absolute sacrilege. Nobody should be offering any money to take that beauty apart. :evilgrin: . Probably the most unique VR4 out there.

If someone is going to bid, then you have to go for the whole setup and keep the dream alive. :3d:

Well if anyone wants a VR4 Legnum then find someone to import it for u. Would like to sell it as it is complete but we'll see how things goes with the parts.

Rhys

vr4moose
17-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Well if anyone wants a VR4 Legnum then find someone to import it for u. Would like to sell it as it is complete but we'll see how things goes with the parts.

Rhys
how much for whole car, could the club buy it....

caishanvr4
18-09-2006, 01:15 AM

FOR MEEEEEEE !!!

Spirit
18-09-2006, 07:53 AM

/Checks bank account

err.....no sorry /lol

Kalle
18-09-2006, 11:34 PM
What prices for the intercooler/piping kit is reasonable?

I guess £500 + postage is a bit too little..? Could be interested, but a few months later when I can afford it..

-LegnumVR4-
19-09-2006, 02:29 AM
What prices for the intercooler/piping kit is reasonable?

I guess £500 + postage is a bit too little..? Could be interested, but a few months later when I can afford it..

At the moment the intercooler/piping kit, bonnet/mirror kit, brake kit, radiator, exhaust are currently taken.

Suspension kit, ECU, battery/fuse box (would make a great cold air box) is available for anyone interested. The more people I get interested in the parts the cheaper it is to get them to the UK.:thumbsup:

One chance only for you guys in the UK. PM me for prices.

Thanks,

Rhys

Bal
19-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Rhys,

See email regarding frieght ... could make life easier for everyone in the UK.

thanks
Bal

-LegnumVR4-
25-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone,

I still have the brake kit available, it comes with Evolution 6 Brembos front and rear calipers powder coated silver with dark grey logos, front and rear Evolution 6 rotors, front hub carriers, front ABS wheel sensors, Brembo pads. Everything is in top order and bolts on. I have 2 other guys comfirmed for other parts so I just need someone to buy the brake kit which will keep the freight cost down for everyone.

I also have:

Battery/fuse box:

Polished alloy, covers battery and fuse box. Also could be used as a cold air box. See photo.

Face lift ECU.

Please PM me for price.

Thanks,

Rhys

WildCards
26-09-2006, 03:11 PM
How much for the Brake kit Rhys? including shipping if you know.

-LegnumVR4-
26-09-2006, 09:08 PM
How much for the Brake kit Rhys? including shipping if you know.

PM sent /Banana

-LegnumVR4-
28-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi people,

Brembo Brake Kit:

Price shipped to the UK including insurance approx: 806GBP

This is based on shipping to Felixstowe. I have a UK agent over there who will handle the freight. I can pass on more infomation if you are interested in buying the kit.

The kit includes everything you will need to install the Brembos on your car. X2 front Brembo 4pot calipers with pads, X2 rear Brembo 2pot calipers with pads. Includes the face lift hub carriers which have the correct bolt spacing to bolt the Brembos to the hub carriers. Includes front ABS wheel sensors which are the correct ones for the Brembo setup (rear ABS wheel sensors are fine). You used the VR4 factory front brake hoses for the front calipers, the rears you can use the EVO 6 brake hose if you wish (supplied) but the factory rear VR4 hoses will work fine.

My calipers are powder coated silver with dark grey Brembo logos and are 'like new' condition. Rotors have plenty of meat on them and there is still good pad life left.

I already have other people comfirmed for the other parts, having this amount of people buying parts will keep the freight price down. Once I have comfirmed everything the car can be stripped, parts cleaned and groomed for shipping.

Please PM me asap and let me know if u are interested.

Thanks,

Rhys

-LegnumVR4-
29-09-2006, 05:24 AM
/Wave

Gly
29-09-2006, 06:38 AM
sent you a PM re: battery box

-LegnumVR4-
29-09-2006, 08:52 AM
/Wave

Hello!!! :beerchug:

bradc
29-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Rhys, still got the gauge pod to go on top of the clock?

-LegnumVR4-
29-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Yep still got it, just waiting on a buyer from the UK to say yes to the brake kit before i take stuff off the car. Once that happens I'll be contacting people who PM'd me before.

Thanks,

Rhys

bradc
29-09-2006, 11:46 AM
ok cool, I'm really keen for it, so if you can let me know that would be great :)

-LegnumVR4-
09-10-2006, 04:59 AM
Hi guys,

I still have the exhaust system for sale, it's been removed from the car like the other parts have and will be ready to ship next week. So if your keen PM me asap or you'll miss out on getting the exhaust at a cheap price due to the freight being less with the amount of people buying.

Exhaust system:

Fujitsubo exhaust system 3" with custom down pipes (no cat) coated in Cermakrome (metallic ceramic).

Thanks,

Rhys

bernmc
09-10-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm starting to dislike this club :|... I'll never be rich at this rate /Hissy

Email reply to your pm, R, and asked about the ECU as well.

vr4moose
09-10-2006, 11:07 PM
i have said yes to buying stuff from this deal, will need some help when it comes over, im in a wheelchair and could meet members to pick up stuff. thnx mike.

bernmc
10-10-2006, 07:06 AM
i have said yes to buying stuff from this deal, will need some help when it comes over, im in a wheelchair and could meet members to pick up stuff. thnx mike.

Moose, I'm having the exhaust. I'm in Nuneaton, warwickshire - possibly not too far from you, so I'd be happy to help when the time comes. Perhaps we could go and collect in one car and share the petrol, and I'll give you a hand with whatever you need... pm me when we have some confirmed dates.

-LegnumVR4-
10-10-2006, 07:36 AM
/Wave

Once again this item is for sale (Due to someones engine going all poohy). :oops:

Brembo Brake Kit:

Price shipped to the UK including insurance approx: 806GBP

This is based on shipping to Felixstowe. I have a UK agent over there who will handle the freight. I can pass on more infomation if you are interested in buying the kit.

The kit includes everything you will need to install the Brembos on your car. X2 front Brembo 4pot calipers with pads, X2 rear Brembo 2pot calipers with pads. Includes the face lift hub carriers which have the correct bolt spacing to bolt the Brembos to the hub carriers. Includes front ABS wheel sensors which are the correct ones for the Brembo setup (rear ABS wheel sensors are fine). You used the VR4 factory front brake hoses for the front calipers, the rears you can use the EVO 6 brake hose if you wish (supplied) but the factory rear VR4 hoses will work fine.

My calipers are powder coated silver with dark grey Brembo logos and are 'like new' condition. Rotors have plenty of meat on them and there is still good pad life left.

Freight is due to leave early next week so I need someone interested soon so they can have the freight at a cheap rate.

I also have the ECU for: 140 GBP including freight/insurance.

And the battery/fuse box (would make a good cold airbox if battery is in the boot): 105 GBP including freight/insurance.

PM me please.

Thanks,

Rhys

psbarham
10-10-2006, 08:21 AM
Moose, I'm having the exhaust. I'm in Nuneaton, warwickshire - possibly not too far from you, so I'd be happy to help when the time comes. Perhaps we could go and collect in one car and share the petrol, and I'll give you a hand with whatever you need... pm me when we have some confirmed dates.
/Wave /Wave /Wave

-LegnumVR4-
10-10-2006, 07:17 PM
:afro: /pan :speechles

Yes Brembo Kit here for sale!

vr4moose
10-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Moose, I'm having the exhaust. I'm in Nuneaton, warwickshire - possibly not too far from you, so I'd be happy to help when the time comes. Perhaps we could go and collect in one car and share the petrol, and I'll give you a hand with whatever you need... pm me when we have some confirmed dates.thanks very much, we sort it when time comes and lookin 4ward to it. mike.

-LegnumVR4-
11-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Yup some nice Brembo brakes here/Wave

-LegnumVR4-
11-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Guys this is the only time that I will beable to get cheap freight to the UK. If I try and send it separate the price would skyrocket and not make it affordable.

So please PM ASAP!/Wave

Thanks,

Rhys

Dan_G
11-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Guys this is the only time that I will beable to get cheap freight to the UK. If I try and send it separate the price would skyrocket and not make it affordable.

So please PM ASAP!/Wave

Thanks,

Rhys

hokey cokey... PM sent... :d

Ooooh brembos plus abs sensors + hub carriers... me me me! /Banana

-LegnumVR4-
12-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Ok the brake kit is sorted.

I have the ECU and battery/fuse box here still.

Will sell them as a package deal: 214 GBP + freight and insurance.

Would drop the freight price down again if I can get some else interested.

Can't send them later as it would be too expensive, cheaper in one big crate.

Thanks,

Rhys

bernmc
12-10-2006, 08:06 AM
might be worth posting a pic of the battery/fuse box Rhys...?

White Lightning
12-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Ok the brake kit is sorted.

Excellent. Glad you found another buyer Rhys.

-LegnumVR4-
12-10-2006, 08:21 AM
I don't really have a close up photo of the box but it can be seen in the other photos I put in the start of the thread. If people can picture a polished alloy box with part of the top angled to suit the angle of the bonnet then thats it :)

I'll be contactng everyone who has comfirmed they want the parts so keep an eye on the emails.

Thanks,

Rhys

Dan_G
12-10-2006, 07:31 PM
I'll be contactng everyone who has comfirmed they want the parts so keep an eye on the emails.

Thanks,

Rhys

anyone having trouble with Rhys email address? or is my yahoo just being awkward?

{edit}
OK figured it out... i spelt the address wrong.

just ignore me.. :D

thank you

-LegnumVR4-
12-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Found a photo of the box, there was a smug on the lense so just look pass that:P

Has a custom VR4 badge in the bottom right corner.

vr4moose
12-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Found a photo of the box, there was a smug on the lense so just look pass that:P

Has a custom VR4 badge in the bottom right corner.if its any use to members, i am offering to put my name on delivery and even a safe place here in Derbys, for delivery of items. Not sure how that looks for buyers and their location ? But anyone buying stuff, please reply on here to air your thoughts, thnx mike.

-LegnumVR4-
12-10-2006, 11:15 PM
if its any use to members, i am offering to put my name on delivery and even a safe place here in Derbys, for delivery of items. Not sure how that looks for buyers and their location ? But anyone buying stuff, please reply on here to air your thoughts, thnx mike.

As long as the name is one of the people buying its ok:). I had Bernard down for his name but it's up to you guys, I'll need to know well in advance before I ship the goods.

Thanks guys,

Rhys

vr4moose
13-10-2006, 10:47 PM
As long as the name is one of the people buying its ok:). I had Bernard down for his name but it's up to you guys, I'll need to know well in advance before I ship the goods.

Thanks guys,

Rhysif bernard happy thats great, got my payment details ok. mike.