PDA

View Full Version : Another photo ... with the other wheels fitted

White Lightning
17-09-2006, 08:07 PM
As I have now got the Oz Superleggeras from Pete fitted - I thought I would take another photo /Camera

The EVO VI wheels are now off the car to be refurbed. I have not yet decided which wheel I prefer the look of but at least these will do me nicely for Japfest II /yes

Of course, I had to give the car another clean first :rolleyes4

Jimbo
17-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Looks cracking Wayne....there's something about Galaxy White....hmmm, brings back some fond memories for me.

volland
17-09-2006, 11:09 PM
really nice... but 8/10 only... still think 5-spoke should looks better :beatnik2:

Spirit
18-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Ohhh arn' they nice.......me likes :sweethear

White Lightning
18-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Looks cracking Wayne....there's something about Galaxy White....hmmm, brings back some fond memories for me.

Cheers Jimbo. Actually it's Sophia White - at least according to the panel on the car ...

Jimbo
18-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Cheers Jimbo. Actually it's Sophia White - at least according to the panel on the car ...

Hmmm, now that's interesting. Sophia white was supposedly a bog-standard non-pearlescent colour according to my old brochure and all the facelift white VR4's were Galaxy White Pearl....maybe it's just another one of those Mitsy things that also explains the odd bright Red VR4 we see now and again. Still...it looks very shiny!

Spirit
18-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Maybe it's because it's a pre-facelift Jimbo, would that make a difference ?

d i c k i e s
19-09-2006, 03:38 AM
did u get in between those spokes? hahaha.. damn i hate cleanin my rims but they do look nice when cleaned!

White Lightning
19-09-2006, 09:12 AM
did u get in between those spokes? hahaha.. damn i hate cleanin my rims but they do look nice when cleaned!

Yep. I gave them a good wax before I took the photo.

d i c k i e s
20-09-2006, 05:43 AM
noice!

Jimbo
20-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Maybe it's because it's a pre-facelift Jimbo, would that make a difference ?

S'ok Pete, I noticed it was a "pre" :) Like I say, Mitsi mess about with colours a lot, and with this one being an import then I guess anything was possible, but in the UK Sophia White was the "normal" colour. I'll have to take a closure look at JFII, but it does look very pearlescent to me from the photo.....check the photos in my vb garage, I've not updated them since I've had the blue one.

/edit...where'd my garage go??? Oh well...check the piccy in my profile instead, same difference.

White Lightning
20-09-2006, 10:14 PM
S'ok Pete, I noticed it was a "pre" :) Like I say, Mitsi mess about with colours a lot, and with this one being an import then I guess anything was possible, but in the UK Sophia White was the "normal" colour. I'll have to take a closure look at JFII, but it does look very pearlescent to me from the photo.....check the photos in my vb garage, I've not updated them since I've had the blue one.

/edit...where'd my garage go??? Oh well...check the piccy in my profile instead, same difference.

I noticed the pic of your old white one the other day. Looked really smart. It does look like the same colour but I'm sure mine isn't pearlescent - just very clean :thumbsup: