PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but I would

WildCards
19-09-2006, 09:24 PM
If money was no object of course, and I back up the statement by saying it would be after a long line of other purchases.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/101387.htm

bradc
19-09-2006, 11:01 PM
why?

KiwiTT
19-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Me Too, Brad. Why?

Kieran
19-09-2006, 11:26 PM
And, echoing Brad and Richard...

Why?!

Physician
19-09-2006, 11:50 PM
He couldn't keep up with my lowly VR4 in his SVR4 the other night, so .......... :P

KiwiTT
20-09-2006, 12:24 AM
ahhh thats why !

Kieran
20-09-2006, 08:16 AM
He couldn't keep up with my lowly VR4 in his SVR4 the other night, so .......... :P

You know what? At Nick's I clearly heard him say, "Oh, if only my car was as fast as Richards!!" /STP /STP /Devil5

So.... Santa Pod this october for you pair? That'll take the reaction time element out of it! /Devil5

Wodjno
20-09-2006, 09:38 AM
The Above Scooby is the same as the 1 that handed me my Arse on a Plate, earlier this year :bigcry:

Physician
20-09-2006, 03:02 PM
You know what? At Nick's I clearly heard him say, "Oh, if only my car was as fast as Richards!!" /STP /STP /Devil5

So.... Santa Pod this october for you pair? That'll take the reaction time element out of it! /Devil5

Yea, I bet he did!!!

It was near as damnit even. The only difference, as you say, is reaction time and also whether you boot it on orange or green.

The fact that I'm soooooo old and he is soooooo young would suggest that his reaction time should be much better - but as we know, he's quite sluggish all round. One of the problems with this is that I also also beat him to paying for each round of drinks at the pub the other night. :beerchug:

:jester: :jester: :jester:

WildCards
20-09-2006, 03:22 PM
For a Scooby, I think that looks quite nice. And it's not the usually crap, it's actually a nice, good looking, well thought out and rare car, no matter which side of the fence you sit on the Mitsi vs Scooby debate, you have to admit both comapnies make bloody good cars. It's just the people that drive them /pan

Rich, I thought you said whoever wins the darts pays for the rest of the night! /duh

Wodjno
20-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Yea, I bet he did!!!

It was near as damnit even. The only difference, as you say, is reaction time and also whether you boot it on orange or green.

The fact that I'm soooooo old and he is soooooo young would suggest that his reaction time should be much better - but as we know, he's quite sluggish all round. One of the problems with this is that I also also beat him to paying for each round of drinks at the pub the other night. :beerchug:

:jester: :jester: :jester:

/STP

conaboy
20-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Agree with you, lovely motor! Not a big scooby fan but its only due to the fact they are quite common. The cars themselves are good.

And the type 25 is an awsome machine, 40k new from litchfield!!

stuartturbo
20-09-2006, 07:05 PM
wonder what it's like in comparision to the new scoobie as that is 2.5 as standard