PDA

View Full Version : santa pod japshow

lboots
19-09-2006, 09:59 PM
/Steeringw not seen any posts yet,:beerchug: but is any one up for this years final fling, hot weather predicted, and a weekend event, ps i,m going/catfight dodgems :thumbsup:

SGHOM
19-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry Ian, not for me this year. :sick:
been there...done that... proved to be the fastest 'legal' VR4..:laugh: :laugh: got the trophy to prove it !! :smoking:

Physician
19-09-2006, 10:09 PM
... proved to be the fastest 'legal' VR4..:laugh: :laugh: got the trophy to prove it !! :smoking:

Who da man! :thumbsup: /Steeringw

HJM
19-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Nor us, the Pod just don't float our boat I'm afraid - have fun though :thumbsup:

J :)

Kieran
19-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Probably will turn up, though I doubt I'll be running - I don't think everything will be set up by then, but we shall see.

Will know nearer the time! /yes

Spirit
19-09-2006, 11:14 PM
May attend to support Kev if he goes and plans to run, may sling mine down there for a bit of fun too. Will confirm after JF2

SGHOM
19-09-2006, 11:19 PM
got the trophy to prove it !! :smoking:

anyone else got one of these ?? legnum breaking ?? zentac ?? ............. I thought not !! /lol /lol /STP
keep trying guys, & as soon as you've got a road legal VR4, and a car shaped like a VR4...... then you can attempt to take my title !! /TTTH :satan: :satan:

Kieran
19-09-2006, 11:24 PM
/STP /STP /Devil5

The Vee
20-09-2006, 12:40 AM
I'll try and get there. Wouldn't mind trying it out just to see how much quicker it is now than it was last time. Don't worry D your trophy is safe:thumbsup:

Spirit
20-09-2006, 07:11 AM
I'll try and get there. Wouldn't mind trying it out just to see how much quicker it is now than it was last time. Don't worry D your trophy is safe:thumbsup:

If I come then I nominate you as my opponent rather than Kev then !

/phew

orionn2o
20-09-2006, 08:03 AM
I'll be there weather permitting.. few of the boys in the Pulsar GTI-R club are going so i'll prob take a run up there with them!

Nick Mann
20-09-2006, 09:39 AM
I'll start a thread. :smug:

Kieran
20-09-2006, 11:19 AM
I'll start a thread. :smug:

/thankyou :drummer: /Banana /Poms

Legnum Breaking
20-09-2006, 01:31 PM
as soon as you've got a road legal VR4, and a car shaped like a VR4

I think technically to be road legal you require an MOT, Tax, Insurance and both headlights. As such your car was no more road legal than mine (in fact mine was and still is more road legal as it has a current MOT). As for Richs car, it DROVE to the event in which he recorded a 12.41.

/catfight

Sadly my plans for Japshow have been halted as Toby is being Christened that day.

Paul Beazer
20-09-2006, 01:48 PM
I think technically to be road legal you require an MOT, Tax, Insurance and both headlights. As such your car was no more road legal than mine (in fact mine was and still is more road legal as it has a current MOT). As for Richs car, it DROVE to the event in which he recorded a 12.41.

/catfight

Sadly my plans for Japshow have been halted as Toby is being Christened that day.
Have a good time at the christening Dave! How old is toby now? 18 months?

SGHOM
20-09-2006, 05:47 PM
As such your car was no more road legal than mine

you are right legnum breaking, & for that I do apologise. /notworthy
but I did manage to get back in time to get to the post office, & get my car taxed to get me to work the following day. :smoking: did you have to get a lift ?? :P /Hmmm

enigma
20-09-2006, 05:56 PM
you are right legnum breaking, & for that I do apologise. /notworthy
but I did manage to get back in time to get to the post office, & get my car taxed to get me to work the following day. :smoking: did you have to get a lift ?? :P /Hmmm

No I used the OTHER VR4.........remind me again where yours is right now? /Hmmm

psbarham
20-09-2006, 10:08 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
aah just like old times :laugh: